Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

Beyond awful. The players just don't seem to care.  I wonder if it's because half of them know they won't be here next season should we go up?  From the high of the Wolves game to taking one point from fixtures against QPR, Bolton, Hull and Norwich. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

I’m more frustrated at Villa performances, they are more inconsistent than fans opinions.  

The attitude and mindset is weak as piss - they talk the talk but rarely deliver the goods 

We’ve had no creativity during Bruce’s time here, which was hardly a surprise to anyone. He had built a reputation on being a pragmatic manager who created solid teams that ground out results. Now he can’t even do that. The game, even at Championship level has completely left him behind. 

I can’t see many if any good reasons to keep him. RIp it up and start again and the sooner the better. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sonic_bouma said:

The lazy body language from some is unacceptable.

So many guilty of it today.

Grealish Hogan and Hourihane looking like the only ones that can be arsed

Yeah a lot look like they are in the wrong shirt to be honest, at this point of the season with all the motivation they needed from the result last night, it's a massively bad sign about this group. If that's the attitude we will get shafted in the play-offs after a good pummeling at the hands of Cardiff on tues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robtaylor200 said:

To top it all off . I am taking my daughter out for a happy birthday meal. she has picked a bloody expensive place and invited two friends

Can I say I am not paying for them as well 

nearly 4 

I would suggest that none of us take out our Villa frustrations on our children.  There aren’t enough social workers

• Like 1