Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

Just now, Rodders said:

barnsley with a late winner v sheff united is at least something to smile about

Come from 1-2 as well....... i wonder if they've got any spare heart they can send us ?

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

What service has he had

To be fair he's had 2 planted right on a plate in his path and totally failed to connect with both of them. 

Chester was woeful for their 3rd......

shocking all round performance.

like a marathon runner that had just ran out of steam

9 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Looks like it's u23 next season and whole new villa

Towering dominant centre half......experienced leader of the line...for next season.

how many corners ,set pieces do we waste.

Edited by TRO

Just now, Digavilla said:

The moment I read Bruce named an unchanged team from Tuesday , I know we are doomed 

Wonder if he'll spout "i blame myself, i should have freshened things up, 2 games in 3 days". Funny hes said it 4 times this season and still never learned from it

• Like 4

Just now, Digavilla said:

The moment I read Bruce named an unchanged team from Tuesday , I know we are doomed 

tbf, I had no problem with the team lining up. It's the team not bothering to be professional in any way shape or form that I object to.

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

I read earlier Norwich were in a slump. 4pts from 15 no more excuses for Bruce. Complete failure

Agree getting only four points out of Bolton hull qpr Norwich and reading is totally unacceptable 

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Wes Hoolahan, theres a blast from the past 

We might finally get him next year.  Will be the limit of our ambition with parachute money gone. 

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

What service has he had

About the same as Kodjia and Grabban and they’ve both done more than him in 20 mins.

This myth that Hogan is suddenly going to be great when he has ‘the service’. If he needs someone to put it on a plate 6 yards out, stick me up there.

He does nothing. At 15m he’s been a huge disappointment.

• Thanks 1