Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

Wow what a half of football, Need to come out roaring at them, They don't like Jack  running at them, need to get some more runners up with him give him an option. Grabban has impressed me just wish he had squared to Albert instead of going for the Kodja shot. 

Ran out of beer, I'm onto the left over fizzy wine from XMAS!

Great first half of football between two teams in form. Wolves have better movement but Villa have a better attacking unit.

Grealish brilliant so far and just out shining Neves as the best player on the park but Grabban is a real find and should be signed up at the end of the season. Has better quality than Hogan.

All to play for in the second half then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Can't help thinking there's going to be a sending-off or two in this game. 

Lol wrong quote cant be bothered to change it now, too many beers

Me too. Every time Wolves attack, one of goes for a wnk 

Edited by Robtaylor200

Also agree the commentary is awful, particularly the co-commentator.  Is it Prutton?  I despite that man whenever he's on, but can't tell if it's him or not.

On another note, although we were getting at them at the end of the half, I can see Wolves finishing in the top half of the Prem next year.

Jack needs more options but wow what a game. I think we edge the better team ATM but that's two prem quality teams and what football is all about. No defending for a point, just two teams playing decent football. C'MON VILLA! LETS DO THIS! 

3 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

Also agree the commentary is awful, particularly the co-commentator.  Is it Prutton?  I despite that man whenever he's on, but can't tell if it's him or not.

On another note, although we were getting at them at the end of the half, I can see Wolves finishing in the top half of the Prem next year.

No chance!!

Watching Bruce when our goal went in put a smile on my face. He’s pissed me off at times being too cautious, but he’s got us up there and competing for automatic. Regardless of whether he’s here next season or not It’s nice to have a manager after the last few who genuinely enjoys being here.

7 minutes ago, adam67 said:

Wow what a half of football, Need to come out roaring at them, They don't like Jack  running at them, need to get some more runners up with him give him an option. Grabban has impressed me just wish he had squared to Albert instead of going for the Kodja shot. 

Ran out of beer, I'm onto the left over fizzy wine from XMAS!

Ah, thanks for reminding me I have an open disgusting bottle of Saki in the fridge from Christmas. I was about 10 minutes from running out of booze.