Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

1 minute ago, andym said:

Its been said many times since Bruce got here - he simply cannot or will not drill into them the level of passing and movement that the likes of Wolves, Fulham etc have. We win alot of games because we have simply been able to purchase better players than most of the league, but when come up against the top teams, we struggle

Yes and this is why, if we finish in the play offs, we won't go up.

• Like 1

Just now, Czechlad said:

I've seen nothing from Grabban so far to suggest he is better than Hogan in a lone striker formation. I think our team doesn't suit the lone striker. 

Was just thinking the same thing ... we’ve made another decent forward look useless , it must tell the management team something 

1 minute ago, Czechlad said:

I've seen nothing from Grabban so far to suggest he is better than Hogan in a lone striker formation. I think our team doesn't suit the lone striker. 

I would rather have had Davies as the lone striker, he can hold it up 

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Doesn't matter what striker we have against the good teams, we aren't set up/dont play the right football to be able to match them.