• Adomah
    • Onomah
    • Davis
    • Jedinak (Onomah 67)
    • Hogan (Davis 71)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/11/17 at 15:00

Good professional Brucey-style win that. The Brouters will hate it of course but that’s what we hired him for.

JT MOTM for me, though it’s good to see Keinan get the Sky thingy. 

Gor a feeling we will look back on JT as the best signing of the last 5 or so years. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Keinan Davis needs a contract pronto - when you look at his face, you remember how young he is - when he fills out he's going to be an absolute menace.

Agreed. He reminds me of Drogba somehow. Obviously nowhere near him in his prime... yet, but he already has pace, power and no small amount of skill!

A really good performance that, Preston had an injury hit back 4 but their front 4 were fine and they created nothing, what was it 2 shots on target both 25 yard speculative ones? Shows how tough the Championship is though 1 defeat in 12 and still 5th, need to keep this form going all season 

Decent professional performance by the Villa with Davis again very impressive and yet another clean sheet. Credit to Bruce as well.

My only criticism is far too much poor retention of the ball which invites pressure and better teams than Preston will exploit that unless it improves but Villa up to fifth and heading in the right direction.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Great result, PNE’s injury problems helped but we deserved the points with a tight quality performance.

Tonight was made just that little bit sweeter with SHA sliding towards L1.

JT showing he hasn't come here just to pick up a paycheck. Captains performance.

Scottish Cafu was, well, Cafu.

Subs bang on, Onomah had tired after being great, Davis is a revelation and a find and half. Snodgrass brilliant.

Blimey, we can perform away from home afterall!

• Like 1

Very good performance. I actually never once worried about us not winning. Been a long time since I've felt so comfortable watching us play. Bang on team display and hats off to Bruce. He did everything right today.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

If people aren’t happy now he really can’t win.

Absolutely delighted with the result, which at this point is all that matters. However, I simply can't understand how we're winning with this predictable and terrible brand of football. It just looks to me like we somehow 'get out of jail' every game, and sadly I still don't think we'll go the whole nine yards.

• Like 3

Â