Josh Onomah

skarroki

1 hour ago, Taxahunter said:

Give hime the same gametime as Onomah has got so far - I think so, but let me re-phrase that. With what I have seen from Onomah, I wouldnt play him and and let it stop the development from our own players like Grealish, O'hare and Lansbury Play our own players first. i havent understood why we loaned Onomah in the first place. 

There is a reason Lansbury isn't getting game time and its not because of Onomah. 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

At this level i dont think he should be as inconsistent as he has been. Spurs have some world class players he may get to that level but i am not so sure he will make it there but definitely can see him plating in the premier league

He's been more consistent than Jack Grealish or Keinan Davis.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

He's been more consistent than Jack Grealish or Keinan Davis.

I agree about Grealish 100%.

I would say davis about the same.  Davis for me its more fatigue he just doesnt seem fit enough to play twice a week to me.

4 hours ago, Taxahunter said:

Give hime the same gametime as Onomah has got so far - I think so, but let me re-phrase that. With what I have seen from Onomah, I wouldnt play him and and let it stop the development from our own players like Grealish, O'hare and Lansbury Play our own players first. i havent understood why we loaned Onomah in the first place. 

With all due respect I really don't understand this mentally. We loaned him because it's a squad game and he is a good player. I know you don't rate him but the majority of fans do and we are winning games with him in side so he must be doing something right. 

You can never have too many good players in a squad.

4 hours ago, Taxahunter said:

With all due respect I really don't understand this mentally. We loaned him because it's a squad game and he is a good player. I know you don't rate him but the majority of fans do and we are winning games with him in side so he must be doing something right. 

You can never have too many good players in a squad.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree about Grealish 100%.

I would say davis about the same.  Davis for me its more fatigue he just doesnt seem fit enough to play twice a week to me.

To be fair to Davis with the way we play it's a battle for Davis for 90 minutes. Literally everything goes through him while he is getting battered by big centre halves and at the same time pressuring them at every opportunity. To be honest he may press too much and need to learn to conserve his energy more. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

To be fair to Davis with the way we play it's a battle for Davis for 90 minutes. Literally everything goes through him while he is getting battered by big centre halves and at the same time pressuring them at every opportunity. To be honest he may press too much and need to learn to conserve his energy more. 

Valid point bud

51 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Oddly I liked him more today than the last few games where he's drawn all the appraisals. Don't ask me why.

He was fantastic, that's why. He's so quick to the ball, physically dominant, confident. 

Grealish has a battle on his hands taking this kids shirt away. 

On 24/11/2017 at 14:57, bannedfromHandV said:

I like Onomah and would love to see us attempt to make it permanent in the next 6-7 months.

He's playing well with lots of room for development

Yeah it'll be interesting to see what happens there. I think he's probably quite an ambitious player and I don't think we'd be able to get him if we don't go up (just a feeling, no evidence to back this up) but I think Tottenham might be willing to sell as I'm not sure they really need him. 

Â