Other Transfers and Rumours Summer 2017

Villaphan04

And Lucas Moura

i think the first step PSG took this summer or last summer was refusing to sell players they didn't want to, atletico came in for motta and got told to **** off, Barca the same with verratti

agree they don't really need mbappe, they need another CM and a RB, maybe a good younger CB too, oh and a keeper...

• Like 1

Papers state that Nike are hopeful Mbappe chooses PSG so they can team their main 'assets' up together. 

Assets! FFS

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

And Lucas Moura

i think the first step PSG took this summer or last summer was refusing to sell players they didn't want to, atletico came in for motta and got told to **** off, Barca the same with verratti

agree they don't really need mbappe, they need another CM and a RB, maybe a good younger CB too, oh and a keeper...

Lucas Moura never really delivered on the hype at PSG.

I'd imagine they would circulate his name to premier league and someone would bid 70m for him as he was once good for Brazil in 2012 Olympics.

Got Draxler aswell who's getting linked to Barcelona amusingly.

He's a very good player but nowhere near that money and Barca need to invest wisely in pretty much the entire squad rather than a blow out on one player

to put it in to context Barca sign coutinho for €120m Madrid bought Isco, asensio and ceballos for less than €50m combined

Edited by villa4europe

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

€120 was what I'd seen earlier

madness

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Worth a fraction of that. 

I don't know, seems like a pretty amazing deal to me. His air fare probably costs more than that!

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Lucas Moura never really delivered on the hype at PSG.

I'd imagine they would circulate his name to premier league and someone would bid 70m for him as he was once good for Brazil in 2012 Olympics.

Got Draxler aswell who's getting linked to Barcelona amusingly.

Neymar best mate, doubt he going anywhere

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

try and cash in on di maria maybe, he's 29 now, might squeeze £40m out of a PL club for him

Can't imagine he wants to return to England given the experience he had at Man Utd. and having his house broken into. 

Seb Larsson to Hull a done deal. Bullet dodged!

Slutsky likes Swedish players and I'm sure  he'll do a job for them to a point.

But I just can't stand him and would have hated him at Villa. He's a one tempo grafter with a nice set piece foot. Always a bit late into challenges and constantly whining about every single call from the ref.

• Like 1