Other Transfers and Rumours Summer 2017

Villaphan04

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

He's not gone to PSG for the money :) of course not. 

The french league is shit.

to be fair vickery did do a decent piece last week on how the world player of the year title has so much prestige in brazil and how he has absolutely no chance of winning it whilst playing alongside messi at barca

i think its our press but plenty of talk about coutinho going to barca for north of £100m, they really are clueless at the top if that happens, how barca invest this money is going to determine how long zidane's madrid dominate for

On 04/08/2017 at 11:44, villa4europe said:

steph curry has just signed a £40m a year deal hasnt he?

PSG will try and make neymar the face of football globally and to be fair to them i think he's got a good chance of succeeding  

Neymar looked better than all but Messi in a great Barcelona side. He's going to look above and beyond world class in a French League that is somewhere between Premier League and Championship in quality. 

He's going to be insanely easy to market when he scores 90 goals this season. 

8 hours ago, Daweii said:

Neymar looked better than all but Messi in a great Barcelona side. He's going to look above and beyond world class in a French League that is somewhere between Premier League and Championship in quality. 

He's going to be insanely easy to market when he scores 90 goals this season. 

Maybe apart from Suarez who scored far more goals during the same period. PSG will walk the league no doubt but Neymar has to take them to the next level and win the champions league. 

Meanwhile back in planet premier league.....

One for our Bundesliga resident fan Steve. Stoke signing Choupo-Moting on a free transfer. For nothing I think that's a decent move. Mame Diouf has been quite a good player for them over last few seasons and he came in a similar move.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Meanwhile back in planet premier league.....

One for our Bundesliga resident fan Steve. Stoke signing Choupo-Moting on a free transfer. For nothing I think that's a decent move. Mame Diouf has been quite a good player for them over last few seasons and he came in a similar move.

I am so pleased Chupo has gone, he was so inconsistent, I saw him have one good game in the past 4 seasons I have been going to Schalke. On his day he can be very effective just a shame his day is as often as Gabby's! Hope he does well for Stoke, but as said before Kolasinac is going to be brilliant this season.

They have signed very little, which leaves me thinking it is going to be another long hard season. 

The players they have got are: Amine Harit, Bastian Ozckipa and Pablo Insua. I am hoping that Harit will provide some quality going forward, but Breel Embolo is back now too!

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

He stalled on a move to them for weeks, did he really want to go there would be my question.

Leicester hardly scored a goal in pre season.

Vardy got two yesterday didn't he. Guess he would have preferred to stay at city or move to one of the big clubs. Probbaly a buy back clause in there

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

He stalled on a move to them for weeks, did he really want to go there would be my question.

Waiting for a better offer no doubt. 

1 hour ago, Dom_Wren said:

Mbappe to psg....

Disappointed if he moves there.

He's already playing for a team who fights for the title and go far in the CL already in France. Doubt PSG would just sell him to Real Madrid or Barca in two years time so he's going to be playing a good proportion of his career in France if he moves there which would be a waste.

PSG surely going to sell a big hitter, they can't fit Neymar, Di Maria, Cavani, Draxler and Mbappe in the same time surely?!