Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We need to shift some crap.

The bin men will put collecting household waste first before turning their attention to Villa Park collections following the strike. ;)

On ‎29‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 20:51, Rodders said:

when do all these exits start happening?

Call me Mr. Hopeful  but has there been any smidge of a hint of interest in Micah Richards?

Yes, there was!

A young lady named Cindy called up and asked if he was available for a hens night.

28 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We have about 7 people who can play in Jota's position and people are upset we aren't in for him.

lol, what planet are some people on?

We need to shift some crap.

Also -

Bruce buys Jota = clueless manager keeps buying players.

Bruce doesn't buy Jota = clueless manager misses out on good players. 

Annnnnd repeat....

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

Why would we get rid of adomah?

Bruce doesn't seem to rate him and has already brought in 2 players who can play in his position.

He would also probably bring in a bit of money and doesn't strike me as the type who'd be happy just to sit on the bench collecting money.

3 hours ago, dn1982 said:

Bruce has signed 2 RW this window when we've been crying out for an AM. From what I've see no of Elmohamady he's not as good as Adomah so he's a pointless signing.  Jota going to Blues for £6m is good business but  He's exactly what we need. On the plus side he won't be able to rip us apart next game!! We've made some good signings this window but so far it's left me really uninspired. I'm not sure though if that's more to do with Bruce. The DR says 2/3 maybe 4/5 transfers today hopefully we will finish with a flurry. Hijack Jota and sign an attacking LB 

Possibly 5 transfers today?! Did the Dr really say that? Seems bit excessive. 

Edited by Tommo_b

9 minutes ago, sne said:

Bruce doesn't seem to rate him and has already brought in 2 players who can play in his position.

He would also probably bring in a bit of money and doesn't strike me as the type who'd be happy just to sit on the bench collecting money.

Think he was one of our best players last season. Could see adomah playing through the middle at some point. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sne said:

He's unattached so we could bring him in even after the window closes I think?

:hooray:

I thought he joined someone last week ? 

Just checked - he chose to leave bury yesterday it seems 

Bury FC can confirm that Alex Bruce has left the club.  Alex arrived at the Shakers in time to feature in the starting XI for the recent EFL Sky Bet League One game with Wigan Athletic, where he scored a debut goal. He made a further appearance in the home game with Bristol Rovers.

Signed on non-contract terms, Alex has now left Bury and is free to further his career at one of the many clubs that have offered terms to him.

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2017/august/confirmed-bruce-leaves-bury/

Edited by Eastie

4 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I thought he joined someone last week ? 

According to his Wiki he joined Bury on non contract terms (whatever that is) and played 2 games, scoring 1.

And then left them yesterday by mutual consent.

The same day Samba got injured?

Edited by sne
  • Like 1