17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Honestly not worried about Boro at all. Over 2 legs? We should have more than enough to bury them.

The only team I'm worried about is Fulham and even then I'm quietly confident we'll beat them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eastie said:

Away goals don’t count so a score draw is no better than a goalless draw .

Ah thanks Eastie, I wasn’t aware. I’d probably prefer that, I don’t like all this if they get one we’ll need another 8 to beat them malarkey 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ticket secured for the home leg. 

I've got a sneaking suspicion for a Villa - Derby final.

Ha, I was just coming on to say exactly the same about the final. Fulham are bottling and Derby are on a roll. Let’s just hope it fizzles out by the time we get to play them.

36 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Ha, I was just coming on to say exactly the same about the final. Fulham are bottling and Derby are on a roll. Let’s just hope it fizzles out by the time we get to play them.

Yep, can see fulham being deflated and done. 

TBH we shouldn't fear anyone. We have the players to get it done. 

Guest av1

Just got my tickets. Had a little issue uploaded them to my season cards though so requested they be sent by post. 

Mine seemed fine, but the card number (not fan ID) it prompted me to click for my son didn't actually match the number on his card. 

Strange. 

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Bit ridiculous to say Fulham are in anything other than fantastic form.  Won 6 out of their last 8 with only 1 loss - that was today.  They'll beat Derby over 2 legs.

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

Just got my tickets. Had a little issue uploaded them to my season cards though so requested they be sent by post. 

Mine seemed fine, but the card number (not fan ID) it prompted me to click for my son didn't actually match the number on his card. 

Strange. 

I got mine to work at a second attempt but it seemed an odd way of doing it rather than just using fan id 

Guest av1
Just now, mikeyp102 said:

I got mine to work at a second attempt but it seemed an odd way of doing it rather than just using fan id 

When i typed in my sons card number it said 'unrecognised '. A prompt then popped up with all my sons details, but the card number was different. I'll have to enquire about it at some point. 

As you say, not sure why they couldn't just use the fan id. 

10 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Bit ridiculous to say Fulham are in anything other than fantastic form.  Won 6 out of their last 8 with only 1 loss - that was today.  They'll beat Derby over 2 legs.

They've been playing rubbish* for a while now though and have had quite a bit of luck, like when they should have conceded a penalty that would have to Sunderland 2-0 up and then went up the other end to equalise. A win today and they'd have gotten 2nd, bottling their chance like that has got to be deflating.

*By the lofty standards they set a couple months ago.

Guest av1

Must say that the pricing seems fair for this. Yes it would have been nice if it was free for season ticket holders, but I've just paid £25 for a adult and child. 

Can't grumble at that really. 

28 minutes ago, bobzy said:

They went 21 game unbeaten and the one gane they needed to win they bottled it. If they don't go up via the play offs this year they are finished as cairney and sessagnon will be gone and I think jonkavic will quit if the go

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They went 21 game unbeaten and the one gane they needed to win they bottled it. If they don't go up via the play offs this year they are finished as cairney and sessagnon will be gone and I think jonkavic will quit if the go

The task we have ahead is very, very doable.

its up to us.

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Honestly not worried about Boro at all. Over 2 legs? We should have more than enough to bury them.

We "should have" had more than enough to bury most teams this season, but it doesn't work that way.

• Like 1