Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

9 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

The Villa View mentioned the other week that the shirts you were given were player issue shirts so are a much tighter fit than the replica shirts on sale.

You can stop with the salads now ;)

I'm don't know if that is accurate or not, I'm not convinced on that though.

And I definitely can't either way!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Yes. They are pretty smug to be honest, not quite rugby shirt cling but not far off. If you think you need a medium you probably want a large, if you think large you probably want XL.

Ive had mine a couple of weeks and they've been worn and washed a few times but haven't really given any.

Cheers :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

How did the new kit look yesterday?  On holiday at the mo, so haven't seen any highlights. 

Looked decent man. It will look better if we are promoted in it too!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Looked decent man. It will look better if we are promoted in it too!

Nice one, I have doubts about us in claret socks, but trust your judgement.  Looking forward to seeing it next week. 

• Like 1

Picked up the home shirt. Exactly the same fit as last year.

The kits from the Unibet tournament at BMH are definitely player issue. The version you buy in the shop doesn't have the side vents and isn't as tight fitting.

Some nice UA gear again this season but a bit on the dear side 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Do the shirts for sale have the recon logo on the back?

Most of the preordered ones didn't even have Unibet on them! :rolleyes:

In answer to your question, I don't believe the replicas have Recon on them, only the players match shirts. 

2 hours ago, benireduk said:

Picked up the home shirt. Exactly the same fit as last year.

The kits from the Unibet tournament at BMH are definitely player issue. The version you buy in the shop doesn't have the side vents and isn't as tight fitting.

Some nice UA gear again this season but a bit on the dear side 

Now I'd be annoyed at not being able to buy a "player issue" shirt.

16 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Club shop has run out of R's with all the Terry shirts apparently. Typical.

They should substitute the R's for L's. Then more people would be compelled to watch.

On 22/07/2017 at 12:36, Killeen30 said:

Just a heads up for people that Sports Direct (as we all know) are selling the new home and away shirts for £45.

There is for preorders free name and number and patch printing. So it's shirt all in with a name and number and patches for £45.  DEAL.

when are the squad number released?!

I missed this post. Tight arsed git I am now facing 65-70 notes paying. Ah well Mike Ashley doesn't get the cash. 

I was reading in the Birmingham Mail site the other day that 79% of all shirts ordered have been Terry 26! That's quite incredible out of all the orders. 

Anyway, since my order will be online, not near VP or Birmingham to go collect, guess it's the club site or Kitbag then as a backup unless anyone is our own version of Hot Uk Deals in the thread 

I just went to buy the shirt on the club website but the size I want is sold out. I went to UA website and they have it. 

Has anyone purchased the shirt off the UA site. Just wondering, the guy wearing the top on UA is wearing one with no sponsor. Are they sold like that?  I would definitely buy it if it came with no sponsor. 

The away one would like a training kit without a sponsor.

I do love the black away one but pissed it is not in long sleeve.

If they provided a limited run of them and a 'reacon' issue under the name and number on the back then I would snap their hands off.

I would put this to the Dr. Himself because let's be honest folks, If we could run a pole for him to actually see the demand to get on the phone to UA and make this happen.

I would do it by I am not on twatter unfortunately.