Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Chap of Steel said:

Only problem with the yellow kit is it reminds me of this from the 2015/16 relegation season!

s-l225.jpg

Loved that shirt. Binned it after we had one of our worst seasons ever.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Was there any update on the white kit? I’d buy it today if it came out. Wonder if it’s worth contacting VP or UA?

If it's not on the official site ( which it isn't ) I would doubt it's available for sale anywhere. 

Edited by villa89

21 hours ago, villa89 said:

If it's not on the official site ( which it isn't ) I would doubt it's available for sale anywhere. 

I know it’s not for sale, if it was I would have bought it. My question was asking if anyone knew of UA or Villa had any plans on releasing it at all at any point? I know it probably won’t end up being released at all but it’s such a nice shirt not to. Daft.

15 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I know it’s not for sale, if it was I would have bought it. My question was asking if anyone knew of UA or Villa had any plans on releasing it at all at any point? I know it probably won’t end up being released at all but it’s such a nice shirt not to. Daft.

I think the only chance is the FA Cup.

Maybe we'll wear it in that if we get an away fixture.

On 03/01/2018 at 13:11, Ingram85 said:

I would try and contact UA about it and see if they can shed any light on the matter.

Too nice of a shirt to go unreleased imo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With regards to the mythical Under Armour white 3rd shirt check out the official site and see that we have kitted out some Gambian youth team and a few seem to be wearing said shirt!!

Not sure how to link the pic but could someone do the honours and tell me if my eyes deceive me?

27 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

With regards to the mythical Under Armour white 3rd shirt check out the official site and see that we have kitted out some Gambian youth team and a few seem to be wearing said shirt!!

Not sure how to link the pic but could someone do the honours and tell me if my eyes deceive me?

That’s last season’s gear with the old sponsor, which I assume is why they’re all rather awkwardly trying to cover it up with their arms :D

FootballTeamGambia.ashx?h=719&la=en&mw=1

• Like 2

On 31/01/2018 at 08:47, Kingman said:

Thought they were gonna wear the white one against Sheff Utd.

Do you mean this one?

DNnoTJwX0AAvHJm.jpg

This one is different from the Gambian photo above (Collar & Sponsor).

I have never seen either white kit though being match worn or for retail availability.

:suspect:

On 20/12/2017 at 19:48, Demitri_C said:

image.jpeg.5e2175fcae172385908291f90b60ed6b.jpeg

Image result for ASTON VILLA WHITE KITS

Either one of these next season please esp the bottom one. That is beautiful 

Love them both. Even though from where I from black n white stripes are too be hated and at first glance a flicker of anger went through me. 

The fact it's from our history makes it ok and my eyes will adjust to liking black n white stripes. But only between the hours of 9pm and 8am local time.