Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Took a quick look at the picture and thought the guy sitting at the bottom left was squatting in a hilarious way and had a weird tan on his legs.

Then I spotted his other leg...

Still funny thou

Looks like Kendrick alongside Stan .

if it is Kendrick he's been on the pukka pies :) 

Edited by Eastie

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Is that big Emile on the back row? :) 

Certainly is . I hope they had ballboys on duty :)

The guy 2 left of Emile has got one of those stick on beards to look like jedinak ;) 

Seems Deano and Dion are there too.

Edited by Eastie

On 7/6/2017 at 09:36, withes_shin said:

http://shop.avfc.co.uk/stores/astonvilla/en/product/aston-villa-change-socks---2017-18/208923

What are those change socks all about?

Hopefully they messed up on the online shop and those are the goalkeeper change socks, if not they will look awful with the home kit

They are the 3rd socks I believe, we didn't use these today with the home or away kits.

11 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

A photo posted on Twitter of the home kit... it looks great! The lions that some were worried about are very subtle by the looks of this:

They definitely are more subtle, I think the pictures were obviously trying to show the detail.

• Like 1

Looked up who that corrie bloke was, for those of you who also get forced to watch it by their better half ( :ph34r: ) he's rob, Tracey's ex who killed Tina and has recently been back in it, he doesn't sound like it on tv but he's from stourport, sure I saw him on Sunday brunch or something (other half again...) talking about the villa

the potter twin tweets about us a fair bit

Edited by villa4europe

5 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

@TrentVilla lovely write up mate. Sounds like you had a great day. You lucky bast**d ;)

Not sure about that, I'm knackered so I've probably rambled a fair bit and missed a few things.

But yes, I'm extremely fortunate to have got the opportunity.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Looked up who that corrie bloke was, for those of you who also get forced to watch it by their better half ( :ph34r: ) he's rob, Tracey's ex who killed Tina and has recently been back in it, he doesn't sound like it on tv but he's from stourport, sure I saw him on Sunday brunch or something (other half again...) talking about the villa

the potter twin tweets about us a fair bit

The three celebs were clearly real Villa boys through and through.