Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up for people that Sports Direct (as we all know) are selling the new home and away shirts for £45.

There is for preorders free name and number and patch printing. So it's shirt all in with a name and number and patches for £45.  DEAL.

when are the squad number released?!

• Thanks 1

On 22/07/2017 at 12:36, Killeen30 said:

Just a heads up for people that Sports Direct (as we all know) are selling the new home and away shirts for £45.

There is for preorders free name and number and patch printing. So it's shirt all in with a name and number and patches for £45.  DEAL.

Online?

On 7/23/2017 at 12:52, DK82 said:

Online?

Yep preorder it online for that deal. Anyway when are the squad numbers released I wanna get Kodja but dunno his new squad number. I'm guessing ten but obviously don't wanna get it wrong!

On 22/07/2017 at 12:36, Killeen30 said:

Problem is that you need to give money to sports direct. 

NO DEAL! 

4 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Yep preorder it online for that deal. Anyway when are the squad numbers released I wanna get Kodja but dunno his new squad number. I'm guessing ten but obviously don't wanna get it wrong!

Whelan wore 10 in the last friendly. Although they're probably waiting to release numbers until we have more players leave, as Elphick and Tshibola currently occupy 6 and 8, and importantly for Kodjia, Gardner has 22. 

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Whelan wore 10 in the last friendly. Although they're probably waiting to release numbers until we have more players leave, as Elphick and Tshibola currently occupy 6 and 8, and importantly for Kodjia, Gardner has 22. 

Yeah I kinda thought that's what they were waiting on, get some 1-11 filled with players who will actually play!

I'll just go with Green 19.

On 23/07/2017 at 13:01, DK82 said:

Tempted. 

Do you know how good the fit is? I'm a rugby player build, does it cling?

Depends which era you're from. Are you Courtney Lawes or Billy Beaumont? :D

9 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

Yeah I kinda thought that's what they were waiting on, get some 1-11 filled with players who will actually play!

I'll just go with Green 19.

They'll need to release the numbers next week anyway as the big day is nearly upon us!

On 23/07/2017 at 13:01, DK82 said:

Tempted. 

Do you know how good the fit is? I'm a rugby player build, does it cling?

Yes. They are pretty snug to be honest, not quite rugby shirt cling but not far off. If you think you need a medium you probably want a large, if you think large you probably want XL.

Ive had mine a couple of weeks and they've been worn and washed a few times but haven't really given any.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Yes. They are pretty smug to be honest, not quite rugby shirt cling but not far off. If you think you need a medium you probably want a large, if you think large you probably want XL.

Ive had mine a couple of weeks and they've been worn and washed a few times but haven't really given any.

The Villa View mentioned the other week that the shirts you were given were player issue shirts so are a much tighter fit than the replica shirts on sale.

You can stop with the salads now ;)