Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you lot going on about the shade of claret need to get a grip, how many different shades of claret/ blues have we had down the years. If it's claret and blue (whatever shade) and has a Villa badge on then that's good enough for me........ Bloody colour snobs :P

Edited by floody555
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, floody555 said:

All you lot going on about the shade of claret need to get a grip, how many different shades of claret/ blues have we had down the years. If it's claret and blue (whatever shade) and has a Villa badge on then that's good enough for me........ Bloody colour snobs :P

The blue especially

IT MATCHES THE BADGE!

They don't really have much choice

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Trying to get the outgoing kit on a good deal, so far only found it on SportsDirect in Small and Medium, could anyone give me an idea of how they fit?

I'm a bit stocky in the chest, shoulders etc.

Wondering if a medium would be pushing it?

Let me know if you find anywhere cheaper than Sports Direct, been looking for a while and was expecting it to drop in price a bit but it hasn't. 

• Like 1

Love that away top - would get that for sure. Can't remember the last time i purchased a shirt... had to tell my mother to stop buying me Villa shirts for Christmas a couple of years ago because i don't wear them. Might have to get that going again...

Edited by Tayls
Decided to tell my life's story that no one will care about

Love the away shirt. Very rare for me to buy a shirt but will definately be getting that (providing the sponsors logodoesn't cock it up!) 

Edited by chrisvilla4
spell check
  • Like 1