Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

absolutely amazing effort. just take my money.

hopefully doesnt get ruined by an abomination of a sponsor. 

Actually think that could work.

Bildresultat för abomination brewery

Not sure they have the money to sponsor us thou.

• Like 2

Trying to get the outgoing kit on a good deal, so far only found it on SportsDirect in Small and Medium, could anyone give me an idea of how they fit?

I'm a bit stocky in the chest, shoulders etc.

Wondering if a medium would be pushing it?

39 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Trying to get the outgoing kit on a good deal, so far only found it on SportsDirect in Small and Medium, could anyone give me an idea of how they fit?

Your moobs will be the ones pushing it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

If that is it, then I'm deffo getting that on day one. I really like it. It could just be a good mock up by a fan though couldn't it?

My guess would be that it's legit.  Doesn't look like a mock up, and also that website isn't often wrong.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Good. It's lovely.

I appreciate the effort but the mockups in the last few pages have been awful :crylaugh:

Hahaha everyone saying how much they liked those 3 stripey mock-ups that looked like Motorcycle/Rugby shirts, they were bloody horrific :crylaugh:

I do like this new one (love the lions) but as someone has pointed out, it's purple, not claret ! :angry:

26 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

My guess would be that it's legit.  Doesn't look like a mock up, and also that website isn't often wrong.

Yesss. Great news. I think that is one of the nicest home kits we've had for a few years. (Do wish it was actually claret though!)

What do you think of it @NurembergVillan being in the business? 

Edited by alreadyexists

9 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yesss. Great news. I think that is one of the nicest home kits we've had for a few years. (Do wish it was actually claret though!)

What do you think of it @NurembergVillan being in the business? 

Assuming it's legit, then yes I like it.  Whether the lions are embossed or jacquard, it's a level of attention to detail that we've not seen for a while.  From a production standpoint it definitely takes a lot of effort to incorporate something like that into a kit.  It shows that the brand actually gives a toss about the football club.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They're pretty snug. 

• Like 1

I can't remember the last time we had a leak ahead of a shirts release. 

The last few years if not longer I kept going to the leak sites seeing Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.. Then over time even small teams started having their shirts leaked, but not Villa. It was getting a bit boring waiting for our first glimpse to come from a launch advert planned for Villa Village, or worse the leak sites just posting it once we unveil it officially to the world. 

I like what we seem to be getting. I don't mind the colour, but I also gave up on getting real Claret and Blue a long time ago. Good shirt.

I'm not sold on that just yet. I like that the collar is more t shirt style and no button-style but that random bit at the front of the neck looks a bit odd I may be being picky there. 

Will wait and see what the away looks like but I give it a 7/10 nothing too radical not sure about the claret, as others have said but hey. Would like in long sleeve, arm patches, with a Mellberg 4 on the back as usual. 

As others have said , shame a sponsor may potentially wreck it but it's ok. It'll grow on me. We're not all Anthony Joshua types like our very own @JAMAICAN-VILLAN to pull off the figure hugging tops these days. I'd better get in shape pre kit release! Don't wanna be this guy next season

collingwood.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Midfielder said:

I'm not sold on that just yet. I like that the collar is more t shirt style and no button-style but that random bit at the front of the neck looks a bit odd I may be being picky there. 

Will wait and see what the away looks like but I give it a 7/10 nothing too radical not sure about the claret, as others have said but hey. Would like in long sleeve, arm patches, with a Mellberg 4 on the back as usual. 

As others have said , shame a sponsor may potentially wreck it but it's ok. It'll grow on me. We're not all Anthony Joshua types like our very own @JAMAICAN-VILLAN to pull off the figure hugging tops these days. I'd better get in shape pre kit release! Don't wanna be this guy next season

collingwood.jpeg

That's a guy? I'm pretty sure I slept with him/her after a night out in Liverpool. I thought her name was Betty Big Tits.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

Were we ever given an ETA for the release? That article says "in the coming weeks" which can't be right.

Last year the kit was revealed on 1st July and I would imagine the deal with quickbooks would have been a year, so to me a 1st July launch would make sense.

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

#humblebrag

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Midfielder said:

collingwood.jpeg

That's a lady mate ;)

6 minutes ago, KSV said:

That's a lady mate ;)

Sorry for doing her a disservice. I think I googled fat dude in football shirt or something similar ont the google image page and that came up. Poor lass! 

Well at least mR Already Exists got some good rackage out of the encounter eh although they look like what I would call Easts and Wests, that's a medical term trust me I'm a doctor :detect:

sorry for off thread-ism

but yeah I've just logged in and yeah it's growing on me, not the humongous His Name Is Robert Paulson baps, but the alleged home kit. Who is this lad that's newly posting is he ITK as we say?

anyway fair play new member if that's the real deal. Your mission is to find the away shirt please sorry I'll edit and put an @ on your name but I have fallen foul of someone else's gin this evening and the night is taking a declining turn, however the shirts looking s lot better I must say , also it's a shame they don't sell them without the sponsor but it's obviously detrimental to commercial interests of the paying sponsor to allow that anyway gotta go see you lads have a good un 

Whatever happened to they times they used to roll out a shirt for a couple of seasons a time eh ah well worse things to do than splash out 50 notes or so to our beloved club

anther season in the championship beckons I hope the numbers on the back are better this season anyway is that