Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, villakram said:

I'd pay extra to get a shirt without the crappy cheap sponsor logo.

As in the under armour logo, or the main shirt sponsor? I don't mind the under armour logo it's pretty inoffensive, no idea who the new shirt sponsor will be, but it hopefully won't be too bad. Sort of a necessary evil in today's game. 

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

As in the under armour logo, or the main shirt sponsor? I don't mind the under armour logo it's pretty inoffensive, no idea who the new shirt sponsor will be, but it hopefully won't be too bad. Sort of a necessary evil in today's game. 

The big silly thing, that all to often is ugly as fook. Small brand logo opposite the club crest is fair game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Villaninireland said:

How hard can it seriously be to give us a shirt with a claret body & sky blue sleeves FFS. We are Aston Villa , we do not play in purple & washed out blue sleeves.

I really don't get why some people genuinely have no interest in being different from the likes of West Ham, Burnley, and Scunthorpe ffs?

The typical "No they copied us" doesn't cut it.

Get with the times ffs!

I wish the club and rest would follow.

Tradition, became "Tradition" because it was IMPLEMENTED. Traditions can evolve.

I'll be buying one, I can't wear a premier league relic forever, need to cut my cloth accordingly. I was going to buy last seasons as I mistakenly thought that it would be a bit of a one off, our one season in the championship shirt kinda thing. Couldn't accept the flappy collar though. 

16 hours ago, rubberman said:

Away black looks like it means business.  Though with our away form....

Mind you, I would have preferred a sash - I'm a sucker for those.

I like a sash, but I haven't seen many tops where I think 'that looks original'. A lot of tops with sashes just look like templates to me now.

I like the Tetris/blocks on the away top. If we saw that in the 'Other Teams' Shirts' thread, I bet we'd be asking for that in Villa colours.

4 hours ago, Eastie said:

If the black is genuine I'd certainly buy it - looks quality!

Not if you put Eric on the back of it.:)

• Like 1

On 6/2/2017 at 15:15, jim said:

*edit* It looks to be the real deal

As someone else has mentioned, is i actually possible to buy them without the sponsor?!

That black one is nice enough for a night out!

13 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As someone else has mentioned, is i actually possible to buy them without the sponsor?!

That black one is nice enough for a night out!

I very much doubt it's possible.  You'd be nuts to spend a fortune to sponsor a team and then not take advantage of thousands of fans walking round advertising your brand for you.

• Like 1