The Manager thread

Xela

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

this was his 5th year there...

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

this was his 5th year there...

Fair enough but i was more making the point about managers having a shelf life at clubs now

23 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Mark Hughes finally gone then.

As soon as the press smell blood they won't stop until the manager is sacked. Saw it with Koeman, Bilic, Pulis and Clement earlier in the season. 

Who's turn will it be next?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

As soon as the press smell blood they won't stop until the manager is sacked. Saw it with Koeman, Bilic, Pulis and Clement earlier in the season. 

Yet Lambert got away with murder when we were in the top flight

11 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

As good as it would be for Forest, I can't see that happening tbh, not with Paul Faulkner still lingering around the place.

I can see why they would be linked though with them both being ex-players of the club.

Faulkner left forest  3 years ago .

Edited by Eastie

On 06/01/2018 at 20:52, Xela said:

Rafa Benithez hopefully    :ph34r:

For those who thought Andre Villas-Boas was a total car crash 

Former Chelsea and Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas was forced to withdraw from the Dakar Rally after being taken to hospital on Wednesday morning.

The injury occurred during the fourth stage of the competition when the 40-year-old's Toyota Hilux hit a dune.

Villas-Boas was hurt and taken for for treatment, cutting short his participation in the event in Peru.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-chelsea-spurs-boss-andre-11826889

Hopefully he's fine and nothing major.

2 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

So will Giggs bother managing the friendly internationals when he’s appointed?

He once went 9 years without turning out in a friendly 

I hope he's a flop and gets sacked within months. He should be **** embarrassed to be gifted a job well above his station after he routinely decided playing for his country was an inconvenience.

Shame on the FAW.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Â