The Manager thread

Xela

Graham Potter mentioned in the speculations around the Swansea job.

Not the favorite, but still. He's starting to get recognition for the stellar job he's doing at Östersund.

I'd really be quite exited to see what he could do with us.

I we are not promoted he'd be my #1 choice (ruling out unrealistic names) Even if we are promoted he'd be high on my list.

13 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Swansea‘s mistake‘s were

1 appointing Laudrup

2 sacking Monk

3 Not appointing B......:ph34r:

Do you need to bring your weird and sad fetish into every topic you post in? You need to get outside a bit more as your boring the arse of most here. I’m not a massive Bruce fan but I have a life outside of villa so it doesn’t define me. Let it go man.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Do you need to bring your weird and sad fetish into every topic you post in? You need to get outside a bit more as your boring the arse of most here. I’m not a massive Bruce fan but I have a life outside of villa so it doesn’t define me. Let it go man.

A Steve Bruce fetish, that is messed up 

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Ignore button would save you loads of time

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

De Boer is a gamble, I think they should go for Johnson. If they go down he is capable of bringing them up. Otherwise Bilic could probably do a job for them. They definitely wont be coming for bruce grasshopper 

Johnson has zero promotions at 3 clubs so far and would be a crazy move all around

44 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Johnson has zero promotions at 3 clubs so far and would be a crazy move all around

But he is showing he is getting bette and better. It is a gamble but de bore will leave end of season if they go down. Johnson wouldn't 

17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

De Boer is a gamble, I think they should go for Johnson. If they go down he is capable of bringing them up. Otherwise Bilic could probably do a job for them. They definitely wont be coming for bruce grasshopper

Who’s this new fancy name? Someone from the continent? :P

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

De Boer is a gamble, I think they should go for Johnson. If they go down he is capable of bringing them up. Otherwise Bilic could probably do a job for them. They definitely wont be coming for bruce grasshopper 

Issue with that is why would he leave Bristol where he knows the squad inside out and has support of the chairman to go to a club where he dosen't know the squad, it will take time to impart his methods (given some of the bad runs he's had at Bristol) and Swansea go down and he then gets sacked early next season.

Would be a very bad career move.

19 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

But he is showing he is getting bette and better. It is a gamble but de bore will leave end of season if they go down. Johnson wouldn't 

Johnson would probably get sacked given Swansea's record over last two years.

Bielsa would be a wildcard option, left Lille last week.

Â