The Manager thread

Xela

Some of the delusion stuff Mark Hughes is coming out with is more amusing than the O'leary, McLeish and Lambert soundbites put together.

Stoke's next league game is Man. United away.. They'll lose that 4-0 and that will be the end of him.

I was half listening to the radio yesterdayy and I kept hearing 'Paul Lambert' and 'Stoke' but then it turned out he was being asked what Mark Hughes was going through, struggling as he is and all. 

Surely Lambert is a more realistic Forest appointment than MON, why would he go there?

Edited by HanoiVillan

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I was half listening to the radio yesterdayy and I kept hearing 'Paul Lambert' and 'Stoke' but then it turned out he was being asked what Mark Hughes was going through, struggling as he is and all. 

Surely Lambert is a more realistic Forest appointment than MON, why would he go there?

He is an ex- player and prob get an easier ride from media than he gets in Ireland

On 02/01/2018 at 13:27, Zatman said:

Forest linked with MON and Keane. As an Ireland fan I think its the perfect appointment for them :P

As good as it would be for Forest, I can't see that happening tbh, not with Paul Faulkner still lingering around the place.

I can see why they would be linked though with them both being ex-players of the club.

4 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Mark Hughes finally gone then.

Hes an average manager and they have a shelf life, good first season, ok second season and by the end of the 3rd season they get sacked. He will walk into another mid table club and the same will happen again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimzk5 said:

Hes an average manager and they have a shelf life, good first season, ok second season and by the end of the 3rd season they get sacked. He will walk into another mid table club and the same will happen again

this was his 5th year there...

Â