The Manager thread

Xela

On 28/01/2018 at 08:30, Shropshire Lad said:

:D

Hang on Dem, you initially quoted a post regarding Andre Gray and then proceeded to mention Andy Gray. 

The original point was about Andre, t’was you that brought in Andy.

That’s the source of it all, poisoning our minds with your Andy Gray talk! ;)

He mentioned Andy Gray before Xeka had even posted.

• Thanks 1

@VillaChris

Dem quoted @mikeyp102 who had referenced Andre Gray and then within the same post, @Demitri_C commented on Andy Gray. It’s on the previous page.

So basically what’s happened is Dem got mixed up with Andy and Andre.

or

Dem saw the post about Andre and thought “I know someone else who got into similar trouble and as it just so happens, has got a very similar name. Let’s have some fun.”

Edited by Shropshire Lad

Thomas Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds.

Seemed to make a good start there and had them playing good football but they've gone backwards fast.

They recruited Victor Orta from Middlesbrough as DoF and he's signed some absolute crap for Christiansen to work with, so it'll be interesting to see who might end up there next.

Leeds always seem the same nowadays, start well, Leeds fans get excited and they get massive gates then they implode spectacularly after xmas.

I always wonder do players feel an extra pressure playing for them as they seem to pick up so many red cards year in year out which cost them games. 

It's a bit of a poisoned chalice but at the same time whoever eventually gets them promoted to the premier league will probably get a statue next to Billy Bremner.

Made to think there's Leeds fans who are 16-17 who've never seen them play top flight football. 

13 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Hopefully he won't be looking at us and visa versa.  ;)

I can see Hughes as Villa manager at some point.

Must up my dosage! 

Edited by Xela

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

McLaren odds on favourite 

Jesus 

The managerial merry go round - its like a roulette wheel spraying shit out. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Â