Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

15 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

shouldn't be on the pitch , confidence is shot and this team aren't going to do anything to improve it

Shouldn't be in the squad. Should have sent him to Australia!

15m donkey. He had his chance and blew it. Offered zero support to Davis and was nowhere to be seen fir any flick ons. Whoever thought spending 15m on this flop needs to be lectured. Terrible 

even McCormack scored more. Hogans shit seen enough

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

15m donkey. He had his chance and blew it. Offered zero support to Davis and was nowhere to be seen fir any flick ons. Whoever thought spending 15m on this flop needs to be lectured. Terrible 

even McCormack scored more. Hogans shit seen enough

That would suggest they are all donkeys then, if you are going off of today's performance.

His first start in how long and you expected him to come in and be Kodjia or Davis at their best?

To me, it seems he always gets the shit end of the stick, get's thrown into games where the whole team is shit and forwards stifled.

I really don't think the stick he gets is fair if you consider the situation.

Other players get to have a run in the team.

He get's the odd appearance and his whole career is judged for it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Got a startlingly low amount of service today from our poor midfield.

He is incredibly limited as a footballer. Doesn't put himself about, couldn't trap a bag of cement and poss poor when he has the ball.

League 1/2 player who had a one off purple patch in a higher league. Much like when Marcus Stewart had a good season in the premore league and then turned out to be a bag of wank

• Like 1

More excuses for a poor player. 

Hogan today had 20 touches during the whole game. 

Grealish in 14 minutes had 21

He is unable to get into a game. I've never seen anything like it when it comes to excuses and exaggeration of talent (actually that's a lie, the Westwood thread was very similar)

He needs to be loaned out in Jan. Almost like having 10 men when he is on the field. I'm not even buying the whole not playing to his strengths because at the momen he is completely devoid of confidence. It's almost as if he he is scared of the ball. 

Clubs too big for him it seems.

We desperately needed one of them to come deep to get the ball in the first half - we were missing the extra body in the middle of the park and unable to link to the front - Hogan's running would seem to suggest that he'd be the one to do that, but instead he waited on the shoulder of the centre half for a seventy yard through ball. He's good at some things I'm sure. I'm sure we don't do those things. We gain no advantage in playing him.

• Like 1

So disappointing again. 

Had his big change to play up alongside a target man and looked just as lost as ever. 

That said I still think he had little service, our midfield are so totally lacking in creativity. 

I’d wanted to see him given a go with Davis to see if that helped his game but today both were poor - no point continuing with him in this form - would rather see one of the younger players given a chance - mckirdy Is scoring goals for fun _ did he and Davis look good together in the u23 team ?

I think now it’s best for all concerned to cut our losses and sell hogan in January no doubt for far less than he cost us

Edited by Eastie

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That would suggest they are all donkeys then, if you are going off of today's performance.

His first start in how long and you expected him to come in and be Kodjia or Davis at their best?

To me, it seems he always gets the shit end of the stick, get's thrown into games where the whole team is shit and forwards stifled.

I really don't think the stick he gets is fair if you consider the situation.

Other players get to have a run in the team.

He get's the odd appearance and his whole career is judged for it.

Look at adomah and hutton. Both couldnt get a look in and got their chances and took it. Hogan was losing the ball for fun. Then when davis was surrounded by various wednesday players he was no where to be seen. No clever runs absolutely nothing. When he did get the ball he was running away from goal instead of towards  it.

He is hopeless and we cant afford any mpre passengers at the club. Sell him and get a forward who compliments our style

On 01/11/2017 at 20:08, bannedfromHandV said:

You think it's absurd to pay someone thousands of pounds per week and to ask them to make subtle changes to their approach?

We're not asking him to play rugby league, we're not even asking him to play in a different position.

I think it's absurd to think that's absurd.

Why are talking about Steve Bruce in the Scott Hogan thread? On topic please

Edited by Villan_of_oz

Â