Neil Taylor

One For The Road

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

But.. but.. whoscored,com says Amavi is better therefore that is FACT.

Don't argue with the made up statistics. 107% of people who do that are always wrong. 

Haha ! Classic

who the **** are whoscored.com ????? 

It reminds of the complete prick who's got his season ticket behind me and last season one of players was in a tight spot in the corner flag and gave the Ball away..... he got up and, I quote, said "if he was as good as Messi he'd have got away from them and crossed the ball in" and he left..........  there was no joke , he was serious....... I bet he went home to reads whoscored.com as well

Vomit inducing

26 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

I think I've just been sick in my mouth reading about whoscored.com. !!  If this is what the modern game and fan use to rate players rather than their own eyes then it is no wonder the game is shit and steadily getting worse as the seasons pass.......... 

as for Amavi.... no website will convince me he is a player..... he was weak as bellyache shit and had fook all to his game..... poor poor player - taylor is far better

Who was rating anybody based on whoscored.com? I used it as an independent, objective way to back up what I was saying. If you can't use stats to do that then what can you use? Consider it and then take it or leave it.

1 minute ago, Michael118 said:

Who was rating anybody based on whoscored.com? I used it as an independent, objective way to back up what I was saying. If you can't use stats to do that then what can you use? Consider it and then take it or leave it.

so what you are saying you used whoscored.com to rate them?

1 minute ago, Michael118 said:

In an era when Oxlade-Chamberlain is worth £40M is an era where I think the game needs to be scrapped and re-set

i wholly blame whoscored.com and it's readers for ruining the beautiful game into what is now a cock waving exercise on who can spend the most money..... 

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

so what you are saying you used whoscored.com to rate them?

No my rating of Amavi is independent of stats. I used it as an independent and objective source to support what I was saying. 

Edited by Michael118

5 hours ago, villianusa said:

I believe we bought Taylor to replace a poor defender not a winger. I always thought Amavi would be a better left midfielder than defender and your points seem to agree with my view point. 

I would of kept him and played him ahead of Taylor as I believe it would have given us more balance. 

I thought he was ok as a winger but I've always thought his most natural position was as an attacking LB or LWB.

14 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Doesn't prove anything though does it?

I dunno, think would have been better give him a run out vs better team than Wigan in case he is needed. Dont think De Laet or Hutton could cover left back

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the Holte so wasn't exactly close. 

But as soon as he made the challenge my reaction was "that's a red"

Looked like he jumped in out of control and that's always a recipe for a red. 

Will need to see a replay.

Â