Neil Taylor

One For The Road

Because my son broke his leg a couple of weeks ago we moved from our ST seats in the Holte to front row of the witton and couldn't really see the challenge. 

Was it a definite red?

58 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Stupid thing to do in the 94th minute. Presumably RDL will be at left back for the next three games, which weakens us for some really key matches. 

I'm actually a fan of RDL but i fear, looking at team selections so far this season that we will probably see Bjarnason at left back. That would weaken us even more imo. 

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

Because my son broke his leg a couple of weeks ago we moved from our ST seats in the Holte to front row of the witton and couldn't really see the challenge. 

Was it a definite red?

I think only a couple of TV replays will tell although I am sure that the ref would have blamed a Villa player for your son's injury, if he could.

3 minutes ago, brommy said:

I think only a couple of TV replays will tell although I am sure that the ref would have blamed a Villa player for your son's injury, if he could.

Sadly its not the first time this season, or indeed last season. The standard of officiating in this league is atrocious. 

4 minutes ago, Dick said:

A Taylor tackle?

You never know. For the first 2 days he gave us a cock and bull story about slipping on a crisp packet. He finally admitted he was playing football and didn't want to dop his mate in for a rubbish tackle. 

Bless him. 

Just now, av1 said:

You never know. For the first 2 days he gave us a cock and bull story about slipping on a crisp packet. He finally admitted he was playing football and didn't want to dop his mate in for a rubbish tackle. 

Bless him. 

I did almost exactly the same when I was a kid..! Hope he recovers soon :) 

Â