January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

32 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Crouch on loan?

Possibly the first realistic target on the last page of speculation. Apart from McGregor. 

And I wouldn't want him anyway haha

Edited by skarroki
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, VillaChris said:

That's the thing you have to remember...we aren't a prem team for now so I don't see why either would drop down a division when they'd be prem team interested in them.

Unless in Jan the Premier league team look likely to be relegated and the Championship team look likely to be promoted (not us as things currently stand). 

1 hour ago, Reivax_Villa said:

It will be interesting to see what players are brought into the club.

Bruce likes to have some size and power in his midfield and i can see us making a couple of additions in that area.

I hope he gets them/one

......think we need a schemer too to support the forwards

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

Image result

sorry Nige.....its a bit of a dated footballing term, meaning "playmaker" for those not so old as me.

ps like your analogy more though.:D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

sorry Nige.....its a bit of a dated footballing term, meaning "playmaker" for those not so old as me.

ps like your analogy more though.:D

A gag for all us oldies!

You can keep your Taylor swift kids:)

If we do get a playmaker in Jan.....I just hope its one that does not lose the ball at a slight gush of wind.

More Carbone than Gil.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

Could have done with Carbone last weekend!

To be honest Nige, I am very pleased so far, but recognise some way to go.

I spoke to someone influential at the club the other day and he agreed on Midfield ....I said does the gaffer know....he said oh yeah.....it will be dealt with in Jan.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TRO said:

To be honest Nige, I am very pleased so far, but recognise some way to go.

I spoke to someone influential at the club the other day and he agreed on Midfield ....I said does the gaffer know....he said oh yeah.....it will be dealt with in Jan.

Well i would have been surprised if the response was " No mate, gaffers got no clue". lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well i would have been surprised if the response was " No mate, gaffers got no clue". lol

Well.....we have had a few in the past.....I thought I would tread careful.:)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

What is Sasa Curcic up to these days? He has probably aged with grace and could still do a job for us in the middle. I'd like to have an energetic and creative midfielder who is full of running.

Not sure but I would guess it is X certificate stuff. I would have liked us to have had an energetic and creative midfielder who was full of running when we paid Bolton £4m for him but we bought Curcic instead and it was not running that he was full of  ;) 

• Like 1