January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just thinking, how different would the team/results/table etc look if it was Gana in it instead of Gardner/Westwood? Smh.

Fine lines and all that.

Im not so sure if he alone would be the answer tbh.  We need a different skill set than a destroyer.

We need someone in the centre to get the ball from the defence turn and play forwards.

The ability to be able to turn a defensive situation into an attacking one without getting the ball to the forwards asap.

The likes of Shelvey would be perfect IMO.

• Like 2

BBC wm confirmed that the first signing in the bag is a loan deal. I would imagine so is the second one. Makes sense. Dr said that was the plan for Jan. Think one will be a cm and a forward/winger. We need a permanent CB and keeper.

4 minutes ago, KSV said:

BBC wm confirmed that the first signing in the bag is a loan deal. I would imagine so is the second one. Makes sense. Dr said that was the plan for Jan. Think one will be a cm and a forward/winger. We need a permanent CB and keeper.

To be honest I don't think we nedd "permanent" anythings until the end of the season, unless the are a cut above/wonderkids etc.

19 hours ago, Nigel said:

Im not so sure if he alone would be the answer tbh.  We need a different skill set than a destroyer.

We need someone in the centre to get the ball from the defence turn and play forwards.

The ability to be able to turn a defensive situation into an attacking one without getting the ball to the forwards asap.

The likes of Shelvey would be perfect IMO.

I think we need both Nige

• Like 1

We have still only kept one clean sheet in Stevie's good run.

My suspicion is he will be looking to eliminate this error a game habit by strengthening that department.

also ,I do believe we need a "playmaker" to feed the frontline.

We need to get mean at the back and generous up front.

5 hours ago, TRO said:

I think we need both Nige

Maybe, but Im not so sure. Jedi plays that role very well.

If we are to play 3 in midfield (proper midfield, not jack in there) id prefer a more hard running box to box midfielder than another destroyer.

• Like 2