Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Stability.

sack another manager (one with a massive pedigree in this division) after such a short time is madness.

I think the last 7 or so managers have shown that constantly changing managers doesn't help.

I think this season will finish around 12th.

Christmas is about right, or whatever point is halfway through the season.

Pedigree means nothing, some managers fit one team, some managers don't. Even the best managers have failed at some teams. 

On the pitch, based on player selection, based tactics, based on signings, based on subs. Every single thing he has done so far for us, has been wrong. Would be lunacy to keep him.  

Edited by Chicken Field

Bruce did so well ... Then made done absolutely fatal errors

letting gollini go and replacing him with the most hopeless goal keeper I've ever seen

lets Rudy go and takes 3 weeks to replace him

brings in a hopeless number 2

lets tishbola go

I know this club badly needs stability, and i dont care how many managers we've hired and fired in the past few years; no manager can survive this run of results when that much money has been sent. No club in the world can put up with form like this. We're supposed to be the big fish in this league, i could probably put up with mid table and the gelling/re-building excuses that go along with it, but to be in a relegation fight after cherry picking and overpaying for players all season in unacceptable.

We're just getting worse after what was a brilliant start under Bruce points-wise. When theres no sign of improvement, your methods and decisions are clearly wrong. Gotta go. Rowett in!

I wanted to give him time, but the way we are heading cannot be ignored. You need to earn your time and chances. We will get slaughtered in the press for sacking him, but that is football these days. Top teams would not put up with results like this.

Has to go now. I don't know who was responsible for the fm signings but they have to go too.

Worryingly  I don't think we are any better run now than we were under Lerner.

Edited by jim

14 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Stability.

sack another manager (one with a massive pedigree in this division) after such a short time is madness.

I think the last 7 or so managers have shown that constantly changing managers doesn't help.

I think this season will finish around 12th.

Christmas is about right, or whatever point is halfway through the season.

You've lost the plot. 12th hahaha

4 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I wanted to give him time, but the way we are heading cannot be ignored. You need to earn your time and chances. We will get slaughtered in the press for sacking him, but that is football these days. Top teams would not put up with results like this.

No we won't. We haven't won a game since boxing day

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

No we won't. We haven't won a game since boxing day

I know, but it would not surprise me if the pundits on programs like Soccer Saturday or journos gave us a slagging as Bruce is well liked and they often moan that British managers don't get the top jobs. Fact is, if they were good managers they would get the top jobs.

Just now, TrentVilla said:

We are the biggest laughing stock on football. 

You waited 20 years for this chance Bruce and you've blown it in under 20 games.

Yep completely agree. How have you managed to strengthen the team so much and made us 10x worse. We look even worse than we did under di Matteo.

completely unacceptable. He won't be sacked yet. Newcastle will be nail in coffin when they destroy us

4 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I know, but it would not surprise me if the pundits on programs like Soccer Saturday or journos gave us a slagging as Bruce is well liked and they often moan that British managers don't get the top jobs. Fact is, if they were good managers they would get the top jobs.

They're all words removed and I couldn't give a **** what they think or say

• Like 4

No benefit is changing managers now, the season is over , we won't go down, we will grab a couple more wins and the teams around us are as shit as us.

If we did change manager now it would a very difficult start to whoever came in, they would be on a hiding to nothing.

May as well back the team and hope Bruce staggers upon a winning formula that will save some more embarrassing defeats.

• Like 1

Just now, tinker said:

No benefit is changing managers now, the season is over , we won't go down, we will grab a couple more wins and the teams around us are as shit as us.

If we did change manager now it would a very difficult start to whoever came in, they would be on a hiding to nothing.

May as well back the team and hope Bruce staggers upon a winning formula that will save some more embarrassing defeats.

Are you **** joking?

• Like 1

Â