Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

It's tough. Us sacking managers left and right is clearly not doing us any good. The players even stated that last season it made it tough since the manager position was a revolving door. BUT, do we really want to keep going with a guy who has us shipping goals left and right despite spending loads? 

I don't know how much more patience we can have with Bruce. Rowett is available and was doing incredible things with Birmingham. 

• Like 2

Well, Steve Bruce said on arrival at this club that he has waited a long time for a big club to take a chance on him, pundits often moan that managers like Bruce don't get the big gigs, well he is not making a good case for further chances being given at the moment. A big 45 minutes coming up!

I honestly do not know or cannot see one decent argument about not firing Bruce, except that we have had to many managers lately, which is a ridiculous argument and Bruce's history, which I could not give a sh¤t about.

At the moment, EVERY decision he makes is the wrong one. sickening and he seems like he has never seen a football match in the past. Absolute joke of a man. I'm starting to think he may even be worse than McCleish,

Edited by Chicken Field

6 hours ago, VillaCas said:

Why MUST we keep him until the end of the season??? Should that be regardless of results and league position??? Christmas 2017 is an odd decision point too? Imagine that Bruce limps in around 12th this season, why would we want to start with him next season and why would it be preferable to then allow him to bumble along until Christmas?? Make no sense at all

For me he's got three games to turn it round. If he doesnt, bring Little in as caretaker until the end of the season and find a new manager in the summer (hopefully Wagner).

Stability.

sack another manager (one with a massive pedigree in this division) after such a short time is madness.

I think the last 7 or so managers have shown that constantly changing managers doesn't help.

I think this season will finish around 12th.

Christmas is about right, or whatever point is halfway through the season.

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Stability.

sack another manager (one with a massive pedigree in this division) after such a short time is madness.

I think the last 7 or so managers have shown that constantly changing managers doesn't help.

I think this season will finish around 12th.

Christmas is about right, or whatever point is halfway through the season.

He's taking us into league one at this rate, has to go.

• Like 1

Â