Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

30 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Said to my old man it's the exact same as when he was here. Every so often pull out a 4-0 or a 5-1 in amongst months of crap performances, just enough to give the illusion of progress and keep him in a job

To be fair to be fair to be fair apparently all games bar one they've been front foot and high chance creation.

Maybe he has changed 

Doubtful as it is still him and his mates on the coaching side...but maybe just maybe 

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont dislike bruce as much as a lot on here  tbh 

He failed and had a bit of a feel sorry for himself attitude but i respect him for when his parent died and still came to manage the team even though you could see he was clearly emotional 

I think we have had more dislikeable managers than him

He wasn't dislikeable. He seems like a nice man.

He's just an awful, awful manager.

On 23/08/2022 at 16:04, HKP90 said:

In fairness I did say 'seems'. He could club seals for all I know. 

Oh great,  so even that's wrong now is it?  Modern life is bullshit man. 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He just needs more time, not his team yet. Can't judge him until he has bought an entirely new squad, had a couple pre-seasons and introduced a couple new condiments to the cafeteria. 

That new mayonnaise based diet is gonna have them waddling up the table any day now.

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He must be sick of the sight of him at this point but Deano could very well put the final nail in his coffin this weekend.

It's Deano is it? :crylaugh:

**** brilliant.

He'll be so bitter about Villa succeeding with him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

It's Deano is it? :crylaugh:

**** brilliant.

He'll be so bitter about Villa succeeding with him.

Don't think he's ever laid a glove on him in a competitive match. Can't remember if Newcastle beat us near the end of 19/20 when we were scrapping for survival or if we drew. Pretty sure it was a draw. Probably out lowest point under Deano and he still couldn't win. 3 losses 2 draws against Deano in the PL and against Brentford pretty sure it was also 3 losses 2 draws in the Championship 😂

Â