Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Just randomly looked on Alex Bruce's twitter page. He's got a number listed in case anyone wants to hire him for celebrity appearances... 

In what world does Alex Bruce qualify as a celebrity and who the hell would want to hire him if he was? I'd rather have someone off the X Factor or Love Island and I hate those shows.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

An obese 60 year old man in one of the most stressful and demanding jobs in the country.

He's a walking heart attack.

Not only that, but he puts unnecessary pressure on himself by taking whatever the press and the fans on social media say to heart. If I were him I'd just retire with my millions and focus on my writing in my spare time.

58 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He looks like he drinks vodka with his breakfast sausages. 

Nothing wrong with that as long as you mix some tomato juice with the vodka, That used to be my Vegas drink of champions. Sausages and bacon were shite mind, Not that I noticed

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Nothing wrong with that as long as you mix some tomato juice with the vodka, That used to be my Vegas drink of champions. Sausages and bacon were shite mind, Not that I noticed

Poker?

13 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Not only that, but he puts unnecessary pressure on himself by taking whatever the press and the fans on social media say to heart. If I were him I'd just retire with my millions and focus on my writing in my spare time.

Same at Villa. The job is too big for him and he wants his payoff.

A reminder of how bleak life was under this arsehole. Let the big big clubs like Brentford and Norwich go to work. Talks down every job he's in so his hopeful scrape of survival is praised.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Will have to beg borrow and steal again whilst giving players 5 year deals on 80 bags a week

Yep.

"We're living off scraps..."

Hendrick, Wilson and Fraser probably all on at least £4m a season.

Is he doing his old routine of playing three/five at the back in pre season, only to invariably revert to a back four once the season starts? 

On 18/07/2021 at 16:51, Rds1983 said:

Just randomly looked on Alex Bruce's twitter page. He's got a number listed in case anyone wants to hire him for celebrity appearances... 

In what world does Alex Bruce qualify as a celebrity and who the hell would want to hire him if he was? I'd rather have someone off the X Factor or Love Island and I hate those shows.

On a similar note, I see that you can get celebrities to do dedicated short video messages - Keith from the office, michael owen, john barnes, other tv & sports stars all for varying amounts...........the company also offers Wayne Lineker to do such a message for £50............apart from being Gary's brother & sh*gging some bird years younger than him, what the eff is he famous for ?! Even his bar is only feeding off his brother's career.

Who next ? Gemma Collins !!??

Â