Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

They should build him a statue and give him free kebabs for the summer,  can’t believe he managed them to a 12th finish 

Edited by gwi1890
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

:crylaugh:

What a word removed he is.

There we go the last sentence is why bruce neve wins popularity contests with his own fans

Its always i was right and you were wrong.

Thats not the way to get fans on your side fistface

• Like 1

I can see fans forcing him out next season,  problem with Newcastle despite spending a fair bit each season it’s not an attractive job no decent manager will want the job .

10 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

:crylaugh:

What a word removed he is.

The humble pie stuff, whatever. He gets shit off people (often deservedly IMO) so if he gets the chance to bite back, he’s not above doing so. I don’t massively begrudge him that.

But the “we’ll never say it’s an achievement....but it is an achievement”. What a dickhead :lol:

And I’m glad someone in the responses to that tweet has called out Alex for calling that journalist a “toxic poisonous rat” after denouncing abuse of his old man. One rule for everyone else, eh Alex?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bobzy said:

I doubt anyone here predicted Newcastle to finish higher than 16th.  Given Bruce is so shit, it pretty much is a miracle that they came 12th - no?

Well I said at the start of the season Newcastle have a really decent squad as did a few others...

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's a bit embarrassing that his Large Adult Son keeps butting in to stuff on social media. Just rise above it FFS.

Especially when it's littered with grammatical errors.

• Like 1

On 24/05/2021 at 09:03, Tomaszk said:

Bruce said: “We’ll never say it’s an achievement to finish 12th for a club of our stature but it’s an achievement.

"I hope the people who have written us off, they’ll eat humble pie and give us some credit."

Trust Bruce to bring pie into it.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's a bit embarrassing that his Large Adult Son keeps butting in to stuff on social media. Just rise above it FFS.

It certainly is. I imagine alex feels like he owes him given the only reason he had a footballing career was because his dad kept signing him. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

What does he look like 😂 

was going to post a pic of that retard on the pitch at the Sty with a ballcap and an Aldi carrier bag but I've lost the fecker

• Haha 1

Â