Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

14 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Remi Garde aside, I’m struggling to think of many worse we’ve had in my lifetime.

How he manages a PL team is beyond me. Man is a complete joke. 

Has done as well as Bentiez had done in the prem for Newcastle. 

It is really not pretty to watch but has achieved 2 mid table finishes for a club that has no ambition set by its owner other than staying in the division and making a profit.

I don't really want to go over old history but at least he stabilised the club (at least on the pitch) in his 2 years at Villa. I mean we hadn't even won a away game for about a year when he took over. The over spending should be held accountable to Wyness and Xia not Bruce.

I never really get the personal abuse the guy gets. The football is stodgy at best but their are worst managers out there.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Remi Garde aside, I’m struggling to think of many worse we’ve had in my lifetime.

How he manages a PL team is beyond me. Man is a complete joke. 

The three full-time managers we had immediately preceding him were all far worse, and arguably actually the five full-time managers we had preceding him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Had a look at his full year with us, Sunderland finished bottom

Home game vs them we won 2-1, we had 42% possession, 8 shots, 4 on target, 27,664 attendance 

No one wants that, even the wins were shit to watch 

Or Villa 4 Wolves 1. 37,836 attendance. There were some good performances- but not enough for automatic. I think we then inexplicably lost to QPR and Bolton after that. 

18 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Garde has done f all since leaving us. It was a car crash appointment which sealed our doom. A lot of factors to blame other than Garde but 2 wins in about 6 months was not great was it.

Not many do do they? Managers or players, we've sent far too many off to a happy retirement courtesy of AVFC 

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Garde has done f all since leaving us. It was a car crash appointment which sealed our doom. A lot of factors to blame other than Garde but 2 wins in about 6 months was not great was it.

It wasn't really a car-crash appointment, more of a complete non-entity of an appointment since we were already **** when he came in.

• Like 2

Â