Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Tshibola for one?

A clown could have known that westwood and gardner aside from being turd could not cope with the physical demand.

Ill go a step further and guess if Tish and Jedi were in the same team we would have 6 -9 more points at least.

Pathetic.

Not seen anything to suggest Tish is any better , and Jedi was woeful the other night , the whole of the central midfield just arent up to it

Baffling that so many others going to ACON played today, yet Kodjia didn't.

Regardless, we should've performed better. Bruce is responsible for fielding that shit of a midfield. Granted he realized his mistake and finally gave Tish a chance. He apparently did quite okay. We need two central midfielders now.

Over to you Bruce. Make the right choices, and we still have a chance. We all need to be patient, it takes time to build a team. We're still unbeaten at home.

• Like 1

You can only patch up, so much, but I would suspect a decision like playing these 2 today was questionable......I don't see Tshibola in training but any one of us would seriously think if putting him in.

It seems we have some sort of doubt hanging over just about every player.

We do seem to struggle with signing players that hit the ground running.

fingers crossed, our luck must change.....but who wants to sell there best players.

Oops.

31 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

Not seen anything to suggest Tish is any better , and Jedi was woeful the other night , the whole of the central midfield just arent up to it

I honestly would like to see the back of all three of them. Jedinak offers more than the others, but also requires greater presence around him. It's so unbalanced in there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mattyvilla said:

Out of interest , which central midfielders do people expect bruce to pick? We dont actually have any options. we need to give him time with the players he wants

Tishbola??

I don't want to cross threads here because i know its being talked about in their respective threads, but when your midfield contribute 9 passes in 45 mins your pissing in the wind in terms of a gameplan.

The points we have amased are great, but i feel his job really started when the window opened yesterday. 

Â