Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Other managers would kill to take on this league with our squad and budget, Top 2 standard easily. Yet you get the impression he thinks he’s doing fine and bewildered that the fans should be expecting better. Has he ever managed a side which wasn’t an underdog?

He ain’t got a clue, his ceiling is so evident. Get rid.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

Whether he is at fault or not is one thing.

but I think the board will replace him in the summer.....if only for the manner of some of our recent offerings.

Whether that will suffice, i am not sure, but this is not acceptable.

Anyone you fancy Tro?

He cant get this team playing good football. Its that simple. There is a reason wolves and fulham play good football. They sign technically sound players with good footballing IQ. Well coached. Players and manager on the same wavelength. That kinda football you can sustain, build consistency. We were never ever gonna produce the bristol city and wolves performances regularly  Was it good football them evenings ? Not exactly. It was emotional, fired up stuff. But you cant draw on that every day. When that isnt there which it wont be in most cases it comes down to how good at football you actually are. We arent that good. Was Dean Smith for me in december. Still is.

• Like 3

I’ve actually been fairly supportive of Bruce but enough is enough. I’d get rid at the end of the season regardless of which league we’re in. He’s holding us back and we’re going to need a much cleverer manager with the lack of resources we’ll have if we don’t go up. 

The football scene is evolving.. more teams are playing expansive / pass & move / high pressing / players with technical skills , These are teams audience will pay to watch world wide, especially in Asia. 

In Asia we pay about USD 800 a season to watch a season. Considering the size of the Asia markets & in China, it’s important not to miss out.  Bruce’s brand of football will not get us far. Even if he got us up , his brand of football will make us a laughing stock. 

• Like 3

Â