Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, bradarmstrong_ said:

4 points from qpr, Bolton, hull, reading and Norwich at the most important time of the season. Unforgivable. 

I’d consider it if there was someone to get. I like the look of Harris if millwall

10 minutes ago, bradarmstrong_ said:

4 points from qpr, Bolton, hull, reading and Norwich at the most important time of the season. Unforgivable. 

Whether he is at fault or not is one thing.

but I think the board will replace him in the summer.....if only for the manner of some of our recent offerings.

Whether that will suffice, i am not sure, but this is not acceptable.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Pissed off. Should be sacked the day after the season ends if we don't go up. 

He will be the fans are already turning on him. 

Enough is enough. Take us up or your out

Edited by Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Whether he is at fault or not is one thing.

100% at fault for me. He doesn’t have a clue how to change a game when we are losing. 

Proven by his decision to just chuck on a load of strikers in the 3 games we have lost recently. Amateur FM stuff!

The players have let him down however Bruce has made too many mistakes now.

We still can achieve promotion but Bruce has admitted to making mistakes and continues to make them.

Bruce has not utilised this squad of players and as a result of that,  Adomah, Snodgrass & Hourihane are now fatigued.  

For example;

It doesn't make sense playing Lansbury & Onomah once a month and expecting them to play terrific when they are both not match fit. 

One would think that with the amount of matches we had ( & will) play, Andre Green should be at least on the bench, instead we have him looking like Ronaldo for the u-23's..

I am worried by how this season will end.

Â