Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

35 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruce saying gabby wont make it and unlikely jedinak or lansbury will. I tjink he implied grealish might be on bench

None of those players fit in with the way we line up now anyway so it's not really an issue

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Bruce so should have said Gabby was for and starting just to mess with them.

If he can run fir 10 min and put himself out for 3 minted that'll do. Just his presence affects the crowd and players but we need a new talisman. Jack or OHare off the bench to seal it. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, briny_ear said:

No, it's totally NOT relevant.

That's just how football works.

Whatever happened last season, it's gone, done & dusted, dead & buried. The only thing that matters is how are we doing this season. That's why, despite winning the premier league with Leicester, Ranieri was gone by February the next season - he was being judged solely on the current season's results. Same thing happened to a chap called Mourinho at Chelsea a season earlier (except he went before Christmas).

So what a manager did last season, whether perceived as good or bad, is just not relevant - it's all about how are you doing now.

So:

"Bruce is doing better this season"

"But don't you care that he was awful last season?"

"No."

That argument is simply specious and serves an agenda. 

Briny, I have agreed with you many times in the past, but none of that matters because only now matters and this argument borders on the absurd.  Therefore I shall sit here and think unpleasant thoughts about you, since your present position is the only one that matters.  (How many times have you divorced or disinherited your kids, or walked off a job because of a bad moment?)  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Briny, I have agreed with you many times in the past, but none of that matters because only now matters and this argument borders on the absurd.  Therefore I shall sit here and think unpleasant thoughts about you, since your present position is the only one that matters.  (How many times have you divorced or disinherited your kids, or walked off a job because of a bad moment?)  

That covers most of them I would wager.:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, srsmithusa said:

I can guarantee I have never divorced any of my kids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And neither should they be - i’m Afraid I expect more than a winning streak against also rans for most parts. In fairness Fulham were not dire and Wolves look a cut above everyone else - although the manner of defeat still irks with me - we could have shown up and gone down with heads held high 

38 minutes ago, Dave J said:

And neither should they be - i’m Afraid I expect more than a winning streak against also rans for most parts. In fairness Fulham were not dire and Wolves look a cut above everyone else - although the manner of defeat still irks with me - we could have shown up and gone down with heads held high 

Not+again+_f923b7_5270817.gif

Â