Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Dave J said:

Are you not doing the same? - whilst maintaining a different stand point - which clearly you are very much entitled too. It does feel that you do counter act a lot of post - which I say again is your right too - but your’re  part of this - as much as anyone else. 

We have to remember this is a forum where people will post and re-post similar thoughts and views that they feel passionate about  - much to VT’s delight I would have thought?

And even more baffling of the gaul

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Abysmal and embarrassing. 

I'm hoping he can do something about it for the second half. 

Derby games are unpredictable - we look a bit panicked.  Hopefully it'll settle down more second half.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Derby games are unpredictable - we look a bit panicked.  Hopefully it'll settle down more second half.

Hopefully. 

But we've played like this a lot when it's not unpredictable derby games. 

The plan to go long with onomah playing so far forward has looked poor and needs to change. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

Hopefully. 

But we've played like this a lot when it's not unpredictable derby games. 

The plan to go long with onomah playing so far forward has looked poor and needs to change. 

I don't think that's been the plan.  We're setup to get the ball on the deck, get it wide and cross to Kodjia.

The thing is that playing at St. Andrews involves the players being in a more intense atmosphere than any other game they'll play in.  Naturally, they don't want to make mistakes - so they go long.  It's to be expected, really.  I can't remember any away game at Blues where we've looked like a really good team and won by more than 1 goal.  These games just aren't like that.

At this point I'm convinced that anyone still supporting Bruce is either a troll or simply incapable of admitting they were wrong. 

Embarrassing. 

Edited by av1

I wasn't happy with the Jedinak sub but he changed the game.

It was a good decision.

I am disappointed with the performance but i was not expecting anything other than a scrappy game. We had chances and hit the post twice.

Every match this season is a big game. Preston will be tougher.

38 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

In tough times people always revert to type. Negative, cowardly. Winger off Jedinak on.  Against this shower of shit.

Changed the game for the better for us, to be honest.

But we didn't win. So daggers completely expected here.

Â