Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

My mate just said Bruce’s pre math interview was weird. He’s not a villa fan. 

Anyone see it?

I didn't, by weird...do we mean he actually laid out what the plans were, reasoning for the selection and an insight into Bristol's weaknesses and how we plan on countering their strengths?

..or just normal weird that we have become used to? "We got to get ower boots on"

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I didn't, by weird...do we mean he actually laid out what the plans were, reasoning for the selection and an insight into Bristol's weaknesses and how we plan on countering their strengths?

..or just normal weird that we have become used to? "We got to get ower boots on"

He said he was justifying that he wants villa to win. Not sure what that means.

48 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Starting to think he picks the team using a lucky dip selection policy

I am certain he does. Grealish on the left didn't work so he sticks him out on the right. Bjarnasson was bonus ball this week. 

Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

So he finally plays 2 strikers, but leaves all 3 of our best wingers on bench so they have no supply.

Oh and Jedi back in at CB. FFS he is wanting his pay off just pull the trigger already!!!!

He's not playing two strikers though, Kodjia is being deployed as a winger, Bruce has literally no clue about football.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

QUICK STEVIE. WE HAVE EQUALISED. WE ARE ON TOP. LET'S GO FOR THE JUGULAR. LETS GET AT. GET THE WINGERS ON. COME ON BRUCIE.LETS DO IT.

"Give it another 40 minutes."

He has to have a go at the fans first ?

Â