Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, HeyAnty said:

Yeah, when that happens there will be the next chestnut ‘there is nobody else’

Followed by ‘We need stability’

• Like 1

Not even sweating this. Really? This is the straw that broke the camel's back?

It's not like it's any different from most of our other performances this season. It's just that there was nobody to pull a rabbit out of the hat today.

The way I look at, we have played 7 games this season. We have been favourites to win every game. We have won 3. You cannot argue against that. It is a diabolical statistic. Lo and behold we actually win a game that we are not expected to! Now that would be something!

• Like 2

Don’t think he was a sure fire hit and he was definitely a gamble, but a Henry side wouldn’t fill a bench with defensive midfielders and shit on young pro’s while playing negatively against f’king Burton. 

No disrespect to Burton, it a good club but the ambition of this club has to be such that losing to Burton in any competition is completely unacceptable. 

Edited by Fairy In Boots
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

My head says they will wait until after the Sheffield game to pull the trigger. Hopefully they already have someone else lined up or at least a plan of action. If Allardyce turns up then I'm not watching any sort of football again. 

The only problem is if we beat Sheffield then it's difficult to justify sacking a manager averaging 2 points per game. They would only do that if they have replacement already lined up.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

you're massively missing the point

I want Bruce gone as much as the next guy but think its crazy to think he be sacked over a meaningless cup game. Hardly an embarrassing loss e.g Bradford or Doncaster then we should be looking at an imminent sacking

Just now, Zatman said:

I want Bruce gone as much as the next guy but think its crazy to think he be sacked over a meaningless cup game. Hardly an embarrassing loss e.g Bradford or Doncaster then we should be looking at an imminent sacking

i agree he wont be sacked because of tonights result but at the same time i think tonight's performance has demonstrated to a lot of people what most of the bruce out crowd have been saying for a while, completely void of pretty much anything

• Like 1

Â