Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

This may be a huge over reacting to the "performance" on show tonight, but, I think he's lost his way.

It might be if this performance was unusual, but it sadly isn't. This is pretty much the norm in terms of the game plan, if not the result.

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

This may be a huge over reacting to the "performance" on show tonight, but, I think he's lost his way.

Scatter gun approach to transfers, an absent without leave defense which is supposed to be his forte, the bizarre team selection and zero evidence of any pre season training on tactics or style of play. 

"Heads gone". His and probably mine.

Except by the sounds of it that has been EVERY single performance this season - with the possible exception of Brentford (where we needed a last second equaliser).

It baffles me how anyone can support this bloke still. He's finished, football has moved on and Bruce has been left behind. 

We could win every single game from now until the end of the season for all I care and I'll still be begging for the day he gets the sack. He's a joke. 

• Like 2

This isn't just on Bruce, but I'm so sick of how pathetic we are in cup games.

Putting out a different team isnt an excuse, it's Burton ffs. Other teams rotate and manage to win.

Bruce has been here long enough that if we don't have a squad capable to beat Burton then he hasn't done his job properly.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 2

I still maintain the best signing we could have made this summer was a new manager.

Of course the excuses write themselves so i wait to be enlightened as to how yet again Bruce is not to blame for this one.

I've got a checklist ready, who is brave enough to start with it was just a cup game so it doesn't matter shall we?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Scatter gun approach to transfers, an absent without leave defense which is supposed to be his forte, the bizarre team selection and zero evidence of any pre season training on tactics or style of play. 

"Heads gone". His and probably mine.

What a fabulously measured post. What are you doing in VT?!

Nevertheless, this assessment is totally on point. Bruce has lost them.

• Like 1

Just now, mykeyb said:

You would hope he needs a win on Saturday to save his job......actually you would hope he will be gone tomorrow

Don't get your hopes up. We'll have to lose a few in the league before anything happens.

Â