Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Just now, Mantis said:

Don't get your hopes up. We'll have to lose a few in the league before anything happens.

Hopefully we don't wait until it's too late. They need to be ruthless unless we want to spend a 4th year in this division.

Just go now Bruce. No clue, out of your depth and out of time - you’ve had 2 years and failed in your objectives. Now please leave us so we can progress and develop as a Club; with you here that will NEVER happen. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Hopefully we don't wait until it's too late. They need to be ruthless unless we want to spend a 4th year in this division.

Agree entirely, but as I've said before, I think the new owners will come in for a lot of flak from the media if they got rid of Bruce now.

Hope I'm wrong though.

garbage, piled upon garbage, topped off with a coat of garbage. My defence of him in the summer has been obliterated by his own brand of total shit and we're still in August. Back in the GTFO camp, ASAP.

Just now, Taxahunter said:

Going to be interesting to see how he is defended tomorrow...'

"Villa unbeaten in the league"

"He's got a proven track record of getting teams out of the Championship"

Not that anyone on here will be defending him mind you, but that's what the pundits will be saying if he's under pressure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

Really? After this summers problems?

I kind of agree.  The new owners did not really have time to make anything other than a snap decision.  However, based on the performances this year you'd hope that they have been working hard at identifying targets.  The international break gives a bit of time to make the change - not enough and not ideal.  Enough decent players for a new man to do something with and give a bit of shape too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Agree entirely, but as I've said before, I think the new owners will come in for a lot of flak from the media if they got rid of Bruce now.

Hope I'm wrong though.

I think you may be right about the press. But I also don’t think it would even register on our new owners, “Giveashitommiter”

• Like 1

Â