Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

This is what worries me. Some of the worst managers with the shortest players fluke more points than that. We can't even rob teams anymore.

Yep, you'd think just random chance over a 9 game run with the players we have would result in at least one win. The fact we have a well paid coaching staff doing worse than hoping to chance would get us is the last straw for me. Lose next game and it's 0 from 18 with a goals for column that is nothing short of embarrassing.

Is it possible that manager after manager can be so shown up to be bad managers when they come to us ? Are these players that we are bringing in mentally capable enough ? Our situation is becoming a uniquely bad one which overpowers the majority of even good to average players ,,,,,and managers . Expectation , history ,,,,,,,,and hope is so heavy that I really don't know how it can be turned round . Managers and players are being totally overwhelmed by our situation , 

• Like 1

RDM got the sack after 12 games. Xia never gave him a chance to turn it around and push for the play offs. Bruce has proved that he is no better and has no chance of the play offs. We will be lucky to stay up with him in charge. I think Rotherham have gone so only 2 relegation places to fill. Watch this space!

34 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

He looks like all the life has gone from him. 

I thought he was exactly what we needed, despite not being my number one choice (that was Dyche). But it seems this club has done in another manager. Aston Villa the ruin of managers.

The worrying thing is where we go now. Even if he goes now (which I don't think he will, I think Xia will stick with him longer), who do we get in. No decent manager is going to come in at this stage of the season, especially if his current team is in the promotion place.

I really don't know how you solve Villa.

It's not the club. It's the managers.

• Like 3

He's a shit if he doesn't resign now, as far as I'm concerned.

Things are so bad that, as absurd as it sounds, I wouldn't even be surprised if there was a revelation that Bruce & "Clem" had decided to form a pact to ruin Villa due to their Birm past!!!

Enough of this shit!

2 minutes ago, bretonvilla said:

Is it possible that manager after manager can be so shown up to be bad managers when they come to us ? Are these players that we are bringing in mentally capable enough ? Our situation is becoming a uniquely bad one which overpowers the majority of even good to average players ,,,,,and managers . Expectation , history ,,,,,,,,and hope is so heavy that I really don't know how it can be turned round . Managers and players are being totally overwhelmed by our situation , 

The problem is like I quoted previously in this thread, we cannot attract quality managers. We need a Mourinho, Ancelotti, Koman even. But we obviously cannot get these guys so I have no idea what the answer is. We just have to hope we find a manager who can make us click.

FWIW, I've just taken on the Forest job in FM2017 - they were 23rd in the Championship when I arrived, finished 12th first season, currently top of the pile.

I'll do the job for much less than Steve Bruce, too!

8 minutes ago, knoppy1987 said:

Maybe mate - but maybe we might have a change of fortune. We do not know and it is all a gamble. You have your opinion and I have mine. It is allowed. 

I know that. Your entitled to it. 

...even if it's wrong ;)

Â