Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, romavillan said:

2 points from 27. 

Defend that if you like, I'm not going to. Get rid, and the whole coaching staff. We could replace them with dead badgers and get a better points return from 9 games.

This is what worries me. Some of the worst managers with the shortest players fluke more points than that. We can't even rob teams anymore.

2 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

You Sir are in a minority. How can you stand behind this shit!

Quite possibly pacbuddies. I have been standing behind this rubbish for a lot longer than Bruce's tenure and so have you. Change yielded very little before this.  

It's not a matter of revolving doors, stability and all that shyte now 2 points out of 27 would get you sacked at most clubs let alone a club who are the highest spenders in the divison by a country **** mile !!

Its not just a justifiable sacking but a needed one.

We need someone who's going to tell the players to run around like mad men and go for it. Not sit back and play counter when we can't defend anyway.

Buy loads of AM's to play in their own half every game.

Kodija a wing back?

**** off man, just **** off and get this word removed out.

Edited by NottingVilla

1 minute ago, knoppy1987 said:

Quite possibly pacbuddies. I have been standing behind this rubbish for a lot longer than Bruce's tenure and so have you. Change yielded very little before this.  

But maybe by making a change this would change.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

We weren't unlucky, we played shit and conceded 2 shit goals, luck wasn't part of it

we always seem to blame luck, it was same under Lambert. no we are just crap for 6 years and luck has nothing to do with it

• Like 1

Just now, dounavilla said:

But maybe by making a change this would change.

Maybe mate - but maybe we might have a change of fortune. We do not know and it is all a gamble. You have your opinion and I have mine. It is allowed. 

Just now, GrassyNoel said:

I can only conclude that Villa is just too big a job for most. 

we should be the biggest challenge for manager's around the world.

"Who can polish the ultimate turd that is Villa and turn them into a footballing outfit?"

if only some cocky and talented manager would jump at that challenge. :D

• Like 1

Â