Players who you just don't like

Xela

Speaking of footballers I just don't like.  I wonder if the soon-to-be-35 year old Joseph Barton had any money on him being banned from football for the next 18 months?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

Speaking of footballers I just don't like.  I wonder if the soon-to-be-35 year old Joseph Barton had any money on him being banned from football for the next 18 months?

I bet he had a bet on the length of the ban:D. Just seen that he even bet on his own team to lose (he didn't play in those games)

Edited by Daniel

13 minutes ago, BOF said:

We should definitely sign him, though.  Exactly the sort of player we need :detect: 

• Like 3

I have quite a few Villa players in my least favorites.

Mark Kinsella

Stan Collymore

John Terry

ROBBIE SAVAGE

Glenn Hysen

Lee Bowyer

Micah Richards

Harald Schumacher

Diego Maradonna

Alan Smith (mostly for replacing Gary Lineker for in Lineker's last game for England when we were chasing a goal.)

For those that struggle to like Joey Barton then I have good news!

Joey Barton banned for 18 months by FA and says it effectively ends his career

Joey Barton has been suspended from all football activity for 18 months with immediate effect after he admitted a Football Association misconduct charge related to betting.

Barton is alleged to have placed 1,260 bets on football matches between March 2006 and May 2013.

It's daft really, most of them are smaller bets than the average factory worker will place every saturday £2 here, £5 there. He would barely even qualify for the Skybet weekly free £5 bet for spending £25 every week.

It obviously isn't/wasn't about the money, he's just sat there bored & sticks £3 on someone to score the first goal etc.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

It's daft really, most of them are smaller bets than the average factory worker will place every saturday £2 here, £5 there. He would barely even qualify for the Skybet weekly free £5 bet for spending £25 every week.

It obviously isn't/wasn't about the money, he's just sat there bored & sticks £3 on someone to score the first goal etc.

Yes, he is trying to claim that they should go lenient on him because he is an addict...but that is now how gambling addiction works.

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

I'm shocked nobody has mentioned John terry in here today, moreover his mother. Would post a link to a twitter gif but it would break a rule or two!

Quite a skill she has there...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I would

Indeed.

Mr Picky sleeps alone

Not bad tits either. Face like a box of frogs but what can you do?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

He's buying back Lassiters.

He cheated on his wife... with her twin sister. How pointless. 

DDzx_f-maxage-0.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

? I thought I read that the average stake was over £100? Is the average being skewed by a small number of huge bets?

On 4/26/2017 at 15:40, Straggler said:

Alan Smith (mostly for replacing Gary Lineker for in Lineker's last game for England when we were chasing a goal.)

I'm no expert, but I don't think that players get to pick when they come on. Your beef should probably be with Sir Graham!

Edited by Davkaus

Â