Players who you just don't like

Xela

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

To me they may as well be the same person, though I hated Brown more I think. He literally just kicked people for a living. 

I don't know if he's been mentioned yet but I'd like to set Paul Robinson on fire. And who was the other word removed of a full back who used to play for the shit back in the day? Probably Brucey's days. Bald ****. 

Stephen Carr?

4 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Agreed. A good player who's legacy won't be being an outstanding young player in a Villa side, it won't be being a League and FA Cup winner with Man U, it won't be being an England International, it'll be as a diver. 

I could think of great moments he gave us that I would put ahead of calling him a diver. Everton game was one of Villa great Premier League moments and their was other great memories

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Ashley Young was absolutely quality and among the very best players we have had in the Premier League years.

Yup. But still a complete cock, and a cheat. I'd love the guy if he'd just play football and not look for every oppurtunity to go down.

28 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Yup. But still a complete cock, and a cheat. I'd love the guy if he'd just play football and not look for every oppurtunity to go down.

I met him once at a petrol station in Stourbridge really nice bloke, safe to say it was before the dive vs us

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I could think of great moments he gave us that I would put ahead of calling him a diver. Everton game was one of Villa great Premier League moments and their was other great memories

I still think his legacy will be that of a diver, unfortunately.

The Everton goal, the sensational performance in the 5-1 win over small heath and the icing on the cake goal against Blackburn to send us to Wembley will be stuff I'd personally like to remember, though.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I know its an easy one but Luis Suarez

His dive against PSG was tragic, especially when he was holding his throat afterwards! Taken the gloss off a great comeback by Barcelona.

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

His dive against PSG was tragic, especially when he was holding his throat afterwards! Taken the gloss off a great comeback by Barcelona.

Off the back of being booked for diving 10 minutes earlier. It would have been great if he'd have got a second yellow for that, with the world watching. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Off the back of being booked for diving 10 minutes earlier. It would have been great if he'd have got a second yellow for that, with the world watching. 

And tore his cruciate ligament when diving

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Xela said:

The way he cheated to put Ghana out of the World Cup and then celebrated about it...
He is a grade A piece of shit!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mantis said:

I despise Suarez but I kind of don't blame him for what he did against Ghana - I think a lot of players would've done it.

Agreed. Probably not a player I hate more than Suarez, but I'm not going to criticise him for that. He put the team ahead of himself, didn't complain about the red, and it worked. There's not much difference between that and a player breaking on goal and you making a professional foul to stop him scoring IMO. 

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Samir Nasri, the ultimate bottlejob player.

I don't care he's played well against the Granadas and Gijon's this season. On the big stages he loses the plot time and again.

Yes wasted his talent.

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Samir Nasri, the ultimate bottlejob player.

I don't care he's played well against the Granadas and Gijon's this season. On the big stages he loses the plot time and again.

Spent  his peak development years playing under Arsene, it's to be expected.

Nasri is the lad on your five a side team who pulls out the stepovers when you are winning 15-2 and is screaming for the ball, but goes strangely quiet and stands behind his marker when it's 7 goals a piece and you are in the last 5 minutes.

TBF one of his best club seasons was at Arsenal in 10/11...he was quality that season...well until it came to the crunch.

Move straight away to City and apart from the first season he's only ever been a bit part player there and France don't call him up anymore.

Â