Players who you just don't like

Xela

30 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's had a much better season than KDB....

Maybe he has but KDB has got a footballing brain and not only see a pass he can make it and when he moved deeper yesterday I thought he ran the game. The eye of a needle pass to sterling was one example. If De Bruyne had got that ball he would not have messed up like Sterling.  Worlds apart as footballers imo.

• Like 1

aww my have all been said, but in summary:

Stuart Downing - biggest tackle shy fairy I have ever seen play the game

Pepe - big fakey, cheating diver. And he is such a big lad he must surely be embarrassed to watch his antics back on tv

Raheem Sterling - stupid flappy armed run that he does makes my blood boil

tbf I agree with most of the names on here, yet found myself thinking that I would still them at Villa in their prime...

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

Bonkers.  De Bruyne is arguably the best creative midfielder in the World.  He's absolutely world class.

Yes he was brilliant at Wolfsburg too. look at how they have dropped since he left.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bobzy said:

Bonkers.  De Bruyne is arguably the best creative midfielder in the World.  He's absolutely world class.

talent wise maybe. but application is another matter

he was absolute garbage on wednesday night

20 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Everything about him is world class, but he isn't showing it.

Maybe so - players do go through spells of poor form - 4 goals and 9 assists still in the league this season.  Nothing great, but nothing terrible.  He's an absolute quality player, though.

• 1 month later...
Â