Players who you just don't like

Xela

Such was my dislike for David Beckham when he played for Manchester United, I didn't celebrate his goal for England, against Columbia at the 1998 Word Cup. My feelings for him changed when he scored that free kick against Greece, and finding out that he's actually a decent bloke (giving his wages for PSG to charity etc).

Steven Carr
Robbie Savage
Paul Tait
Robbie Fowler
Micky Quinn
Trevor 'Satan' Francis

^

Robbie Savage is a good shout. Definitely in my top 2 along with Joey Barton.

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Forgot he existed tbf had to look up where he was playing, looks like he's rotting at west brom

its like how there's no blues players been named yet, in reality does anyone even know any blues players? 

Honestly, I think I could name about 1 or 2 players in their squad.

38 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Such was my dislike for David Beckham when he played for Manchester United, I didn't celebrate his goal for England, against Columbia at the 1998 Word Cup. My feelings for him changed when he scored that free kick against Greece, and finding out that he's actually a decent bloke (giving his wages for PSG to charity etc).

Imho Beckham should have been knighted already, not sure if they're holding back because he's a footballer but in terms of his charity and ambassador works he does far more than others who just seem to have won something

5 minutes ago, blandy said:

I didn't know watching a film could cause similarities to arise. Are they strong? Habits. accent, clothes that sort of thing?

No it just made him seems like a regular man who achieved his dream playing football. He seemed like a good man who came from a rough up bringing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Czechlad said:

No it just made him seems like a regular man who achieved his dream playing football. He seemed like a good man who came from a rough up bringing. 

sorry, it was my stupid English joke. You're right, by the way .:thumb:

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

he pissed off West Ham fans as well

now his son he is a lad with an ego

Is Stephen Hunt still playing at some level?

Hated him in his Reading days....not so much for the Cech challenge but he was always kicking people around the pitch yet people praised him because he ran around a lot.

Michael Brown is another one from that time...little talent yet produced some awful challenges on players.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

he pissed off West Ham fans as well

now his son he is a lad with an ego

The documentary actually covered the West ham situation. Basically Ince got in trouble for taking a photo in a United kit before the transfer was officially announced. Ince's agent told him to take the photo before he went on vacation so he did, but he ended up failing his medical, but the photo was published anyway. Didn't matter in the end since he redid his medical and signed for United. I don't understand the hatred he received. 

3 hours ago, Czechlad said:

The documentary actually covered the West ham situation. Basically Ince got in trouble for taking a photo in a United kit before the transfer was officially announced. Ince's agent told him to take the photo before he went on vacation so he did, but he ended up failing his medical, but the photo was published anyway. Didn't matter in the end since he redid his medical and signed for United. I don't understand the hatred he received. 

Maybe its an English thing but its just not really cricket. Imagine the reaction on here if Grealish was pictured on the back of a national paper tomorrow wearing a Liverpool shirt. 

Â