PieFacE

edit: who they talking about in that post? what am i being educated on? :S

First post knows what theyre talking about. The rest are pretty lol Read thread. Confirmed typical fan forum

Edited by gharperr

1 hour ago, gharperr said:

i think they should just throw all the money at getting elite striker and ignore cb iyam

I thought there was nobody that they could get who is more suitable than GOATroud?

15 minutes ago, gharperr said:

edit: who they talking about in that post? what am i being educated on? :S

First post knows what theyre talking about. The rest are pretty lol Read thread. Confirmed typical fan forum

Arsenal don't need to sign another centre half apparently.

Edited by VillaChris

Where dafuq did i say that?

I said They can "get by" if the choice is between spending alll  of the money, literally all of it, on an elite striker. Given they were producing  some of the best defensive and offensive numbers when coq-cazorla-kos-per was all fit. If there is nobody out there whos elite who can be tempted by such money, then yeh, they will need to upgrade other positions, e.g. CB.s

They need a CB within the next 12 months. But i dont see how it takes priority over an elite striker if signing that cb will take that option away. Was just using the random 70m figure which somebody produced in their head. If they have a budget to get elite striker and cb. then great. Much Needed to challenge in champs league

Edited by gharperr

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

rob holding played 26 times for bolton, got relegated from the championship last season, has 2 england U21 caps

jose gimenez has played 48 times for atletico madrid, won la liga and lost a CL final, has 21 Uruguay caps

skkodran mustafi has played 111 times for sampdoria and valencia, won the world cup, has 12 germany caps

theres a reason holding wasnt £55m and those players will be...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, blandy said:

Yes, there is. Because it's the minimum that fabulously wealthy Arsenal FC can get legally away with paying people. They charge £1000+ per season ticket, pay players and coaches etc. millions each but wouldn't dream of paying a living wage to the people doing routine, dull, jobs in one of the more expensive cities in the world.

... and then use those low-paid people as the excuse for why he can't or won't re-invest the money being given to them by fans and a TV deal.  Whatever we think about that fan's actions, Wenger was bang out of order to attempt to use him as an excuse.  The brazen leather-faced muppet.

• Like 3

Â