PieFacE

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What the hell are you on about? 

you suggesting players who would be worth spending and an upgrade whilst never watching them before....awsome opinion 

Edited by gharperr

Just now, gharperr said:

you suggesting players who would be worth spending and an upgrade whilst never watching them before....

One player! Who is very highly rated. Yes I haven't seen him play, and I also never should Arsenal should sign him, I merely said there were options out there and Wenger is too stubborn to sign them.

Why do you post like you know everything and that yours is the only opinion that counts? 

• Like 2

Surely if hes too stubborn to sign that striker it means they should sign him (otherwise what is he being stubborn about? If Player X isnt good enough and he doesnt sign them,,,then he obviously isnt stubborn) . Again...he isnt stubborn to sign a striker...Hes "stubborn" to sign the right striker. saurez + benzema. shows hes interested in strikers. Literallly nothing at all to do with stubbornness , all about strikers available whos worth the money. 

ok then,,,Lacazette has proven to be an over rated shite (relative for top teams) striker who ran hotter than the sun. Anyone can tell you that. So theres 2 strikers on your list...

Edited by gharperr

36 minutes ago, gharperr said:

Surely if hes too stubborn to sign that striker it means they should sign him (otherwise what is he being stubborn about? If Player X isnt good enough and he doesnt sign them,,,then he obviously isnt stubborn) . Again...he isnt stubborn to sign a striker...Hes "stubborn" to sign the right striker. saurez + benzema. shows hes interested in strikers. Literallly nothing at all to do with stubbornness , all about strikers available whos worth the money. 

ok then,,,Lacazette has proven to be an over rated shite (relative for top teams) striker who ran hotter than the sun. Anyone can tell you that. So theres 2 strikers on your list...

Lacazaette still has 16 goals in 28 league appearances hardly uninspiring. What about Aubameyang, Cavani, Higuan as previously mentioned Arsenal could easily afford them as they are cash rich. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/03/2016 at 20:46, gharperr said:

so who should they sign? or is this another lolnarratives opinion that you guys have? So easy to say "sign quality striker" but who? nobody who is a better upgrade than giroud is moving last summer. fk knows how many times i have to say this but it keeps get repeated with no reply.

If you anybody replies with benteke...then i will LOL

14 league games without a goat goal for Giroud now. How could they possibly upgrade on that.

• Like 2

KosGoat was good yesterday, I also think they desperately need a new CB aswell this summer.

The crux of it is Mertasacker-Koscienly is the best combo as PM can head the ball and allow Koscienly to drop off the ball and read the game but we all see Mertasacker against the better teams and how poor he is, the way he got sent off v Diego Costa was embarrasing. Gabriel isn't the answer purely because then Koscienly has to be the dominant defender of the two and that isn't his game.

Are their full backs really the best they can get, I was surprised Bellerin got in team of the year, Monreal had a good 18 months but he's in his 30s now so needs to be replaced soon and was pretty average yesterday.

12 hours ago, ml1dch said:

14 league games without a goat goal for Giroud now. How could they possibly upgrade on that.

you apparently know how quoting a post from one month ago...So come on.. Realistic names please....Also please give form to see if they ever gone 14 league goals without a goal + how they fit into system because im very interested in this (he has been shite recently...Im pretty sure ive mentioned that a lot before..But hindsight is a bit silly )

Edited by gharperr

On 13/04/2016 at 04:05, lapal_fan said:

Why do I keep getting mentioned?

Lol.

I said that you talked rubbish, because i believe your posts are filled with buzz words that you've read out of Shoot magazine.

You keep talking about high presses and all this bollocks, everyone here has watched a Barca game.. it's not a big secret anymore what any of this means.

You absolutely bum off arsenal, which is weird for a "villa" fan.

And you speak in absolute truths, when the thing your posting about is speculative - so is a made up truth.

Benteke has played poorly for Liverpool this season, you'll have no arguments from me. But you cannot possibly say that he would absolutely, certainly fail at arsenal, because you don't know until it happens.

So maybe now you can post without name dropping me, because I've told you now.. i don't think you know as much about football as you think you do.

It's not personal, it's just reading your posts and is my opinion of them.

you keep getting mention because you keep quoting posts...then quickly shy away after a response...Then keep liking posts who are directly response to me

Im sorry but you have to be semi-retard to think benteke would ever work in arsenal system...The reasons why theyre failing this year is actually because injuries (to key players) + wenger failing to implement a fully effective system which benteke fail in so much. I

I also think you know absolute shit. Which is pretty obvious by your posts.

Ive gave many reasons why benteke would be awful in arsenal. You appear to give 0 reasons why he would work. But apparently dicussion isnt to be had on this forum

Edited by gharperr

Just now, gharperr said:

you keep getting mention because you keep saying posts...then quickly shy away after a response...Then keep liking posts who are directly response to me

Im sorry but you have to be semi-retard to think benteke would ever work in arsenal system...The reasons why theyre failing this year is actually because injuries (to key players) + wenger failing to implement a fully effective system which benteke fail in so much. I

I also think you know absolute shit. Which is pretty obvious by your posts.

Ive gave many reasons why benteke would be awful in arsenal. You appear to give 0 reasons why he woul work

Cos he scores moar goles than Jirude lolololol. U no nufink.

anddddddddd another post lapal shys away from fully answering. Pretty sure this is like 5th/6th time

but ill give semi serious reply to yours hoping one day you would actually give some semi-discussion... darren bent had over 0.5gpg record at sunderland...why didnt he move to a top 4 team..Given you appear to just care about goals scored... 

Edited by gharperr

He can play the high line of defense because he scores goals with his right foot and head on a higher % basis than his rivals on other teams. He can also run and score as he showed against a team Villa played and we won 1-0.  In that goal he made defender make mistake because the high press was too high and he lost it and benteke got it and ran really fast towards the other teams goal and shooty score goal.

In conclusion, benteke is probably the highest of the strikers as he is 10ft 2 tall and the space between his ears is good enough for the high balls in the box to deserve headbutting.

This is why he would be successful in the Arsenal team especially containing other world cup stars such as Ozil, Wilshere and Gibbs - lots of fancy.

Or at least that's what Jamie Carragher told me on Monday night.

Â