Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Don't care. 

giphy.gif

While nice he's already been paid a thousand times over by the club for that moment of brilliance. Don't really want him back on the pay roll.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Going to have his work cut out for him this summer. Pretty mcuh the entirety of our u-23 squad need to go out on loan so they can get some experience playing against men. 

Can’t see them all going out 

I can see Kesler, Aaron Ramsey, Brad Young, and Raikhy going out on loan, possibly Philogene-Bidace but think we might keep him around until January give him a few cup games, and then some of the older players like Dominic Revan, Bridge, Wright, Archer, and Vassilev will probably go out on loan as well.

The younger ones like Chrisene, Bogarde, Chukwuemeka, Barry, Seb Revan I'd expect to stay...

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

It was mentioned that he was helping coach when Smith was isolating last week. 
Wonder with Terry going whether he will coach as well as being the loan officer.

Rather we add a experienced coach than someone who is learning the trade. But I've no idea, Jedi might be a great coach already.

As well as being Loan Player Development Coach, he also coaches our U16s and the two roles kind of tie in to each other as it probably helps his job as Loan Coach if he's already got to know the players at a younger age so they've got someone they already know checking up on them and making sure everything is going right.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sne said:

Rather we add a experienced coach than someone who is learning the trade. But I've no idea, Jedi might be a great coach already.

Terry didn’t have experience. We have Richard O’kelly, Shakespeare, and Big Cuts for experience. Terry was the newly retired player on the coaching journey learning his trade who probably had that more recent link to the playing staff.  

Not saying Jedinak could do the same job, but the profile is similar. 

Just now, av1 said:

Terry didn’t have experience. We have Richard O’kelly, Shakespeare, and Big Cuts for experience. Terry was the newly retired player on the coaching journey learning his trade who probably had that more recent link to the playing staff.  

Not saying Jedinak could do the same job, but the profile is similar. 

I know, and that's why I was so happy when we got Shakespeare in as I think he made a huge positive impact. I want all out coaches to make as much positive influence for the players as possible and have key strengths and areas to be able to do so. And perhaps Jedi has this. But he would be replacing a at least somewhat experienced coach in Terry so there would be a loss of experience and knowledge and I don't want that.

Maybe we can add Jedi and another more experienced or specialized coach.

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I wonder if he might step up into John Terry's shoes?

Maybe, but he definitely won't be stepping into John Terry's socks though. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
2 minutes ago, villaslash said:

Yes. This craze was a little bit before his time but his beard reminds me of when Villatalk only wanted to transfer in players with manly beards (see Carlos Cuellar)

A7EBAC04-35DB-400B-B2F7-178F9901309E.jpeg

Good interview, Luna and him had the best beards we have seen in a while imo

Â